The King Cobra's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sir King Cobra, I was searching through your vast works and I realized you are the man who can help. Could you send me pep files of TF2 weapons? I am interested in the Soldier's rocket launcher, the Sniper's Rifle, and the Demoman's sticky launcher or grenade launcher (either or). Could you please help me out? My group has searched everywhere, and you seem to be the only person able to help.

Or if anyone has or can make the pepakura files for the TF2 weapons, it would be greatly appreciated. Here are some reference shots:

[attachment=15211:200px-Grenade_IMG.png]

Grenade Launcher

[attachment=15207:200px-Sticky_IMG.png]

Sticky Bomb Launcher

[attachment=15208:1117331-sniper_img_super.png]

Sniper Rifle

[attachment=15209:Directhit.png]

Direct Hit

[attachment=15210:rocketlauncher_large.png]

Rocket Launcher

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me out with this by either finding files or making them. Thanks

Don't double-post. But, I can probably have a look for you if you like.

Heck, if you look through the game files for TF2 on your PC, you might be able to find the raw models.

Arcanine said:
Don't double-post. But, I can probably have a look for you if you like.

Heck, if you look through the game files for TF2 on your PC, you might be able to find the raw models.

Ok. Sounds like a perfect idea. Hm. How do I look at / get the game models... Anyone got advice? Or will Google suffice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about not replying to this thread. :pand the soldiers rocket launcher has already been modeled by my twin brother so thats pretty much done. I can try and get that for ya. The sniper's sniper is on my list also for modelling which I have the scope finished right now. I'm not going to get it done really quick since i'm pretty busy at the moment.

Thanks for the interest and your TF2 weapons will be on their way to your computer screen :p

The King Cobra said:
Sorry about not replying to this thread. :pand the soldiers rocket launcher has already been modeled by my twin brother so thats pretty much done. I can try and get that for ya. The sniper's sniper is on my list also for modelling which I have the scope finished right now. I'm not going to get it done really quick since i'm pretty busy at the moment.

Thanks for the interest and your TF2 weapons will be on their way to your computer screen :p

Thank you :)

The King Cobra said:
Hey thanks so much Alex!

I will continue to make Pepakura models that some people haven't made yet. If you need anything being modeled that isn't too complicated :pi'll make it and unfold it for you! Thanks again!

BuckPic.jpg

Buck's Commpack

EliteTorsopic.jpg

Covenant Elite Torso

what scale should i use for the buck walky talky thing? thanks!

Hey Cobra, I got a question for ya. Since you know how to model stuff, do you think you could model the companion cube from Portal? I have searched EVERYWHERE, and I even googled it, and I got nothing. I found a thread on this site that had a link to it and I was so happy, but the file no longer exists! :(

The reason I am looking for this is because someone asked me to make a life sized companion cube for them, but I can not find a file for it!

I found this: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/223/f/7/Weighted_Companion_Cube_by_MakenXXX.jpg and it looks like there was a pepakura file for it but it was posted on DA almost 2 years ago. So, I am now looking for a companion cube pep file. :p

How are the Team Fortress 2 Weapons going? I would love to see them aswell, i might also request the Scout's Scatter gun, and maybe the force a nature. References below.

force-a-nature.png
This is a force a nature, simple, just a compact Double barrleed shotgun.

scattergun_large.png
The Scatter Gun.

can you make a really simple pep-friendly odst shin and thighs, also where is the plate in your first poast located

i am also interested in the s10 gas mask... i will be using it also as a prop and will probably use it for airsoft... i will make the reinforcements necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back