The Noble One Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome job. I have plans do do a set of Halo armor. I've been looking and I think the silcast 300 series is gonna be the way to go for me, because of having kids in the house. I was wondering could you do a tut or even a list of the products you are using? I have good pep files from many folks here. Just need to get them hardend. Thank for any help

Wow dystorted that is one rockin forearm!!
im really digging this build, and i like the paint job your doing on the shin
i was curious how you made the (i guess you can call them) buckles on the sides of the forearm.

I made the buckles out of foamcore and dremeled out the details.

UPDATE!!! Helmet Finished!!

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

I took a video with my actual camera so i'll get it uploaded later.

Cheers! Comment Please!!

Looks pretty awesome, man! Very nice job on that! The blue paint is a very nice match. Was it an off-the-shelf or something custom>

For the back, what did you have to do to get your head in - were you able to take out enough to get it in normally, or did you have to cut the back out and make it a separate piece?

I'll make a video and show you just how flexible it is, its amazing! there are maybe a total of 4 thin coats of smoothcast applied to the pep, then the rest is rubber and foam.

Love the Paint Job, Will!

Im guessing u would have like 11 days of doing this.

Hope u finish the armor in time for REACH! :cool

There is actually no way I'll finish in time for launch, and really no reason anyway. I waited to late to preorder, and now every store thats doing the midnight launch has sold out of the limited and legendary editions. So, I ordered online with Gamestop and it wont be here until wednesday sometime.

here are the videos, just click on the picture:

th_MVI_1107.jpg

th_MVI_1110.jpg

It may take a bit to load, just be patient.

There is actually no way I'll finish in time for launch, and really no reason anyway. I waited to late to preorder, and now every store thats doing the midnight launch has sold out of the limited and legendary editions. So, I ordered online with Gamestop and it wont be here until wednesday sometime.

That Sucks. I saw ur status on FB about that few days ago.

I thought u would still go to the Launch Party and show off ur armor and might get a free copy of the game ^_^

Love the Rubber that u did to the helmet! Ahh Rubber.. remind me of Trojan Man. o_0

What the... DYSTORTED??? I didn't even know you were making a set of armour... That is AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back