The Noble One Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
which Pep file are you using for the helmet? because most of the files for Carter are pretty inaccurate. Like the front V square mouth piece has the two bended sides on on the left and one on the right. In the A1TD helm's they are really really bent down. Which file did you use?

all my peps are hardened with smoothcast 300/ filled with fiberglass gelly and smoothed with a coat of anything foam/ plasti dip spray.

Dang, how come I'm just now seeing this thread? Awesome work DI! The helmet is looking great. What's your "projected" deadline for completion?

awesome helmet! this is going to be one heck of a build :D
good luck to you getting this done by reach launch! you'll be looking amazing. are you going to a midnight launch or anything?

and now i cant get plasti dip (unless shipped in :/ )...i see it everywhere!!

you can find the spray at home depot or Lowes, or anyother home improvement store for that matter ( maybe in Australia.). As for the foam stuff, its so new, you have to order it online. Just do a search for it. Performix Anything Foam.

yeah not over in western australia, they dont even know what plasti dip is. ive done alot of searching believe me ! :)

UPDATE TIME!!
forearms completed

p_00064-1.jpg

th_v_00061.jpg

p_00060-1.jpg

Bicep Completed!

p_00063-1.jpg

th_v_00062.jpg

p_00059-1.jpg

and a little snipet of the rust effect i'm doing on the shins

p_00058-1.jpg

Status