*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry my battery is dieing so i won't find it but could somone get an ODST head with or without UA/CNM upgrade in a link and PM it to me please and thanks.

great program!

you mentioned zteam for extracting in the credits...you have access to reach model extraction?
i must know.

CJ

He also says not by him, the program was made by Veegie.

ZTeam has access to extraction, but they don't share with anyone but a select few who have been around the Halo scene for a looong time. They've been extracting since the Beta, and they got retail extraction not too long after it was released. Their program is not public, and no public version of Ascension or XTraction does Reach models yet.

I tried to PM you when you first mentioned extraction research but your PMs and email were turned off... is your PM option turned on now? I can save you some time and let you know what I know but would rather take it to PMs.

ok upon buliding my own shotgun model that i uploaded i have come to notice on big fault but one that is easily solveable, i noticed that the flashlight is on the wrong side so if anyone is looking for 100% accuracy you will need to invert the model and re arrange the unfolded parts :) just thought id give people a heads up as to the situation :)

Hey Ruze, weren't you the one that Torsoboy gave the CQC project to?

Yup I've got his model, I'll be finishing it up for release.
Needs a little cleanup, a couple parts and some detailing done... should have it done within a week, time permitting.

didnt make it...wouldnt know :/

but do you have it / seen it?

He also says not by him, the program was made by Veegie.

ZTeam has access to extraction, but they don't share with anyone but a select few who have been around the Halo scene for a looong time. They've been extracting since the Beta, and they got retail extraction not too long after it was released. Their program is not public, and no public version of Ascension or XTraction does Reach models yet.

I tried to PM you when you first mentioned extraction research but your PMs and email were turned off... is your PM option turned on now? I can save you some time and let you know what I know but would rather take it to PMs.

i've known zteam a fair bit also, E3PO is the programmer behind the team, he's responsible for XTraction. cos i used to follow the HaloMaps forums i know enough about zteam

yeah, took a bit to find that it PM wasn't on, but now it is
PM away now

Yup I've got his model, I'll be finishing it up for release.
Needs a little cleanup, a couple parts and some detailing done... should have it done within a week, time permitting.

CQC? can't wait!
actually - yes i can.

wow! this is quite the collection of pep armour parts. thanks to everyone who is modeling, unfolding and providing these for everyone to enjoy.
i have one question for you all because i can't seem to decide for myself. with all the different versions of the mk v torso floating around, which one is the most accurate? and i dont mean to insult or degrade any ones modelling or unfolding skills by this either. ;)

I downloaded the reach sniper and realized tht it doesn't have the bipod or the, well idk wht it really is called, the metal ring thing on the front top of the gun by the barrel, the carrying handle

hey people :) does anyone know if there has been a file made for emiles helmet attatchment? if so let me know plz

Rhinoc made them for me, and i think they are posted.....somewhere ahhaah, otherwise i think missing spartan is making them/made them

The HU am i right?

yes he did and its in rhinocs thread its on one of the 50's pages i dont remember cause i was looking for it and found it there you just have to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back