*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ruze, just wanted to give my opinion on the matter of the Carter helm, and say that it does look a lot better with the ortho view instead of perspective! :)

I think I'm the only one who used FileFront in this thread, so the files are prob all mine...
I'll try to upload them all to 4shared tomorrow if I get a chance.

awesome a bunch of files from the game nice. anyone hve any tips for resizing the body? i keep trying to but i keep getting pieces tht are too big or the place where my head goes is to small (sorry im a noob) ty for listening

oops forgot to put height if u need tht 160.7 cm but everytime i used it, it didnt work. it would make it even smaller and the original height on the chest piece was 420 mm so i would love if someone could help me

i thought i would leave a comment on L3X's new chest. it looks awesome allthe details are spot on, but as with all these chest files it was the right but huge in depth, i was the base scale of 425 and put it on and had a good 4 inches in the front now for me to it with out repeping it i simply removed 4 inches from the top and sides and its perfect. please dont think im being mean because im not it was just my experience. thank for all the work youve done L3X. ive also done a few of the sliced files and they were great . if u want pix of the chest just ask

Hey Ruze789, I slightly edited/unfolded your FJPARA Shoulder Model.
Let me know if you want to post it, I can send you the file.

Hey Ruze789, I slightly edited/unfolded your FJPARA Shoulder Model.
Let me know if you want to post it, I can send you the file.

Sounds cool! My email is ruze789 @ gmail . com

And I think the forums went down right after I PMd you about your Trooper helmet file, do you want me to add it to this thread?

The Assault rifle by Nugget, looks great and easy.
The pieces are nice, there's only 79 on 12 pages :p
I'm definitely going to make it at some point :p
You can find it in HeavyGunner's all-in-one pep pack in the Halo Weapons folder, it's called Assault_Rifle_by_Nugget
And there are also other great weapon files there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back