*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been answered, my search-fu is weak.

Does anyone know a good scaling to use for the "M6B Reach Pistol, edited and unfolded by gingersnapples"? The default sizing in Pep3 appears to be:
H179 W265 D46

This yields a pistol with a grip a little larger than a standard Desert Eagle (uncomfortably and impractically large for average sized hands).

Any suggestions would be appreciated to save on trial and error (and paper) if possible.

Apologies if this has been answered, my search-fu is weak.

Does anyone know a good scaling to use for the "M6B Reach Pistol, edited and unfolded by gingersnapples"? The default sizing in Pep3 appears to be:
H179 W265 D46

This yields a pistol with a grip a little larger than a standard Desert Eagle (uncomfortably and impractically large for average sized hands).

Any suggestions would be appreciated to save on trial and error (and paper) if possible.

Your Best bet would be to find a Pistol in real life (Real or fake doesnt matter) And see how well it fits your hand, if its comfortable then measure it and use those measurements.

hey the EOD helmet link isnt working...please fix?
i don't like saying this, but how much searching have you done to try and find a link?
even the last 10 pages of this thread would answer your question
especially as this is your first post, not a great way to start...
try doing some searching for the "Reach pepakura database"

CJ

*Ding! That's an excellent idea, I will give it a try. Thanks!

Lol Glad i could help. The one thing you may want to keep in mind is that not all files are scaled and measured the same, And SOme of the files are scaled to that of a Spartan. and Master chief stood if i remember correctly at a total of Seven feet tall. So its always better to size weapons to fit you than hopng that you will fit them. Its a good way to save time money patience and of course Paper. keep Building 405th RT Out.

Noob to the forum here, I searched everywhere on the forum, even tried my luck on google, and nothing. Does anyone have the file for ForgedReclaimer's Eva helmet attachment? Or really anyone's file for the eva/emile helmet attachment would work.

Noob to the forum here, I searched everywhere on the forum, even tried my luck on google, and nothing. Does anyone have the file for ForgedReclaimer's Eva helmet attachment? Or really anyone's file for the eva/emile helmet attachment would work.

take my word for it - you have NOT searched enough
FR hasn't made an EVA attachment, or even made an EVA helm.
do some more searching.

i don't like saying this, but it would be nice if people actually read through even SOME of this thread.
start by looking for the "Reach Pepakura Database"

CJ

take my word for it - you have NOT searched enough
FR hasn't made an EVA attachment, or even made an EVA helm.
do some more searching.

i don't like saying this, but it would be nice if people actually read through even SOME of this thread.
start by looking for the "Reach Pepakura Database"

CJ

I concur because all the files that you could want and even some that you could not think of are available on this forum if its halo based somewhere. Its like a where is waldo book, You know he is there and there is always someone who has found him and circled him ruining it for you but hey you know where he is you just have to look hard enough.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is planning on unfolding those female amour parts on the first page? They'd be really helpful, seeing as female parts would fit me better than male parts on me. Thanks :)

[EDIT: I no longer need an answer to this. Someone in another thread linked me to this http://www.4shared.com/dir/iLZI7Rb-/halo_reach_files.html#dir=57753902 when I was looking for something else. It seems to have all the pep files for every Reach armour piece (seems to as in, I haven't tried them yet so I have no idea if they're complete/working files or not), in case anyone didn't know/cares to know]

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is planning on unfolding those female amour parts on the first page? They'd be really helpful, seeing as female parts would fit me better than male parts on me. Thanks :)

[EDIT: I no longer need an answer to this. Someone in another thread linked me to this http://www.4shared.com/dir/iLZI7Rb-/halo_reach_files.html#dir=57753902 when I was looking for something else. It seems to have all the pep files for every Reach armour piece (seems to as in, I haven't tried them yet so I have no idea if they're complete/working files or not), in case anyone didn't know/cares to know]

any file on the database is complete, i don't put them there unless they are!
and good luck with your project, i actually ended up using a couple of the female files because they fit me much better than the bulky male versions

CJ

yeah it is a new covenant sniper and i heard that MC isn't going to be fighting very much covenant, he is going to be fighting new aliens =D
maybe it will be the revenge of the skirmishers or something =P or the flood

yeah it is a new covenant sniper and i heard that MC isn't going to be fighting very much covenant, he is going to be fighting new aliens =D
maybe it will be the revenge of the skirmishers or something =P or the flood

I Vote for the Forerunners man cause i want more awesome files and stuff to work with :3

I dunno if it's been done yet, since i'm having a bit of trouble going through the pages but can someone open up the Kat files that aren't unfolded? I can't unfold them, but I'm trying to piece together some of her armor so I can begin to make my full suit. :<

I dunno if it's been done yet, since i'm having a bit of trouble going through the pages but can someone open up the Kat files that aren't unfolded? I can't unfold them, but I'm trying to piece together some of her armor so I can begin to make my full suit. :<

This one's a little challenging, but if you're up to it, it's here:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/33078-Reach-game-models!-pic-heavy

There's a whole Mk V female Torso that needs unfolding. I can add you into the credits for trying.

Untitled4-3.png

New... AND IMPROVED!!! Security Shoulder v2 Also available in my file database in the 3d modeling section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back