• Th!s !z geed teepic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Science my dear friend, Science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all you great armor making guys and non armor makingpeople?

It's me, TheSpartanMjolnir, yeah yeah, yeah, i know that i haven't posted a topic for a long time. So here's my first general discusion topic. ( I tried looking for a topic like this but never found one. Plus my friend was bugging me about playing with him, so why not ask for your experiences)

The Oijia Board, is a game where you can "talk" to spirits. You can either buy a board at Toys R us or make one out of carboard. You need a quarter or a clear object. Then you circle it around the board saying" Oijia, Oijia,Oijia". then a spirit talks to you. You need to put a circle around yourself or a bible or the holy cross, just incase you alk to a bad spirits. So then you talk to a spirit, hoping that it won't kill you.

So has anyone ever tried this. My friend did today, he alkes to a good spirit, but idk if he was lieing or not. He asked it if jesus was really cool, and it said yes. So post your experiences.

Thanks, hope this won't freak me or you out,

TSM

oh god... never trying one... never!!! My friend did, now his house is haunted :lol: Still love thos things!
hope noone tries to lock this for super-sticious reasons. this sounds ilke a good topic

I've tried, never worked :(

I guess you gotta do it in a "hauntedish" place. Haven't tried that--yet.

Na never played one but what i do is i call the sprites with this little Fraze here "i'm a jack-ass" say that five times and a sprite's comes forth

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
LoL

" Are me and Bobby Flannigan going to get married and have like 22 kids".
Really funny

Haha glad you liked it. I think of this every time I hear of a Ouija Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone says (and believes) that they talk to spirits, ghosts, or any "other-worlldy being", it means they are either extremely gullible, extremely stupid, or both.

IMHO, all of these things are loads of crap. If you're doing it for the heck of it, just for the "spook" factor, that's fine, but if you try it believing you'll connect with real spirits, then you're a moron.

I am one of those paranormal fanatics. =P.
I have used a ouiji board myself, but from what I've seen and learned,
Ouiji boards are NOT helpful. It is easier to detect spirits by EMF detectors,
Voice Recorders, or thermal imaging cameras.

Also, you'd have to be really gullible to believe in a piece of cardboard, wood and glass can contact the dead.
I personally HATE the ouiji board. =P

shadow8136 said:
Also, you'd have to be really gullible to believe in a piece of cardboard, wood and glass can contact the dead.
I personally HATE the ouiji board. =P

If a demon wants to communicate, it will do so any way it pleases. I have read too many testimonies to just shrug it off. Do not underestimate what you do not understand.

For your own sake, don't try it. Please.

well ive used a ouiji board before was kind of interesting but i just want to point out a few things.
The ouiji board needs to be made of blessed wood.
There needs to be at least 3 people at the board
each person must rest only their index finger on the scribing object (usually a glass)

Most people use a ouiji board in a place that is suspected of being haunted but we did it in my mates shed

:rolleyes Oijia Boards. HA!!! I don't beleive in that crap!!! Never tried one, but It was shown on discovery channel. You know that stupid show on discovery, "A Haunting"? Well, there was this one episode where a kid and her family move into a little home. Then weird (COUGH *fake* "Paranormal things start happening to the family, and they go to a stupid Oijia Board to communicate with the spirit whick "Happens" to be a dead Civil War Soilder. Then the dad freaks out and makes the "MISTAKE" (COUGH*awkward)*) of burning the oijia board, and "Bad things" start to happen to them, blah blah blah, Kid gets possesed (Like EVERY episode), and they all get out alive (same as kid getting possesed, happens every episode) and I sit on the couch, actually HOPING for the commercials to come so I can waste my money on stuff Billy Mays advertises (hey, has anyone seen his new show?)(just kidding, I dont have a credit card!) and get a life while making amazing halo armor! :D

Well, I guess that my main point, is that OIJIA BOARDS ARE STUPID!!! GET OUT THERE!!! KILL SOME NOOBS ON LIVE!!! MAKE HALO ARMOR!!!! DONT COUNT ON OIJIA BOARDS!!!!

(Oh, just a note for you "BELEIVERS OF OIJIA BOARDS". Don't burn one)

P.S. If I have offended anyone on this post, please forgive me. I mean't no harm to your feelings.

ive played it wile on holiday with mates. Its just to scare you menntally. Nothing really happens.
Got the same effect if you watched a horror movie and then you go outside for a walk in the dark woods.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
well ive used a ouiji board before was kind of interesting but i just want to point out a few things.
The ouiji board needs to be made of blessed wood.
There needs to be at least 3 people at the board
each person must rest only their index finger on the scribing object (usually a glass)

Most people use a ouiji board in a place that is suspected of being haunted but we did it in my mates shed

Yeah, but I bet Old Man Parsons was haunting the *crap* out of that shed. :D

I have never done this, but it does sound pretty freaky. The way I look at it though, dead people are dead. there are no 'spirits'. It makes it less creepy if you think of everything like this in a scientific way. none the less this still is creepy.

C 4468 said:
I have never done this, but it does sound pretty freaky. The way I look at it though, dead people are dead. there are no 'spirits'. It makes it less creepy if you think of everything like this in a scientific way. none the less this still is creepy.

You can think as scientifically as you'd like but when s**t starts mooving by it's self I'm out of there. lol

Hey guys come on, don't get pissed off over your opinion about the oijia board about saing , 'your a moron get a laife and pwn some noobs".

It's just a way to have fun a slumber party's and stuff, don't get so serious aout hpw stupid it sounds. There are 3 ways it's not real. First they put magnets in the board and some how it spells words, or it was program to do it. especially the ones that already have the questions for you. @nd way is your're self cautionly doing it but you don't know. Like if you think somebody if talking to or something then you realize they were rtalking to somebody else. 3rd way, somebody is moving it.

Plus, the oijia board could be use for religious reason you know that don't you? I mean buddishm uses it.

I only put this topic here so we can have a discussion on it, not saying we're morons for thinking it's real not, because nobody has said they thought it was real.

The oijia board could be real though. So lets notgget mad at each other.

Peace,
TSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back