The Pep Index (wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RukiaKuchiki117 said:
I have a question-Where is the scale for the Halo 2 ODST armor? I can't find it...I feel like a n00b.
PM Loess about that. He has just done a lot of work on H2 ODST armor suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
GRRR

The stupid pep index thingy wont let me get far enough down the page to actually download a file!! The screen goes all freezy! Grrr...

Thx so much for that link Soulless!!! I finally found the HD thigh and shins I've been looking for. This is so awesome!!! I thought I would never find them. I'll post a new WIP when I complete a couple more pieces. THX alot!!!

hi i recently downloaded the files from wiki but the scaling is WAY WAY OFF does anyone know how to fix this or a new scaling system for it?

what is the scale system on the wiki files i mean what hight are they set for cause this is just confusing thank you for any help anyone can assist

Sorry for double post thought it was a different forum

Well it would help which exact file you downloaded cause not all of the files on the wiki has the same scale.

Soulless, how do you scale your armor files? Or do you have to measure yourself or something, i'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question but i'm pretty new to this.

It might help to look for scaling stickies around here but here's one. Though it depends what build you are too. Building the lo def models help too since you won't put in much work versus the HD models.

SoullessSin said:
Well it would help which exact file you downloaded cause not all of the files on the wiki has the same scale.

well i downloaded flying squerrals chest peice and shoulders and pretty much the whole suit

Ive been looking all over for hd armor pieces, but ive yet to find the link for the hd thighs. Can anyone help me out?

Gallard said:
Ive been looking all over for hd armor pieces, but ive yet to find the link for the hd thighs. Can anyone help me out?

Check this place out SoullessSin Site

He made a mini site with all the pieces he used. I saw HD thighs. Hope this helps.

SoullessSin said:
Gonna look forward to the new EOD hlem

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HD FILES FOR THE BELT PIECE, THIGHS AND SHINS???? OH MY GOD!! DO WANT!!!!!

Well I found a Section 8 helmet file so I thought I'll give it ago

I know it's not that straight and neat but hay now I know what it's going to look like I'm going to make another one out of

stiffer card. :D

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04427.jpg

I would love have a go at building the rest but I can't seem to find the armour file can any one help. Please. :rolleyes

ukspartan said:
Well I found a Section 8 helmet file so I thought I'll give it ago

I know it's not that straight and neat but hay now I know what it's going to look like I'm going to make another one out of

stiffer card. :D

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04427.jpg

I would love have a go at building the rest but I can't seem to find the armour file can any one help. Please. :rolleyes

I would like to have a shot at making the helmet for section 8 if anyone has the file please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back