The Pep Index (wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Thanks for the helpp previously, Was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get the Left HD Forearm, Left 2pce boot, both HD Shoulders and HD Handplates as the A4 links are not working on the Wiki.

Cheers

Allan

Allan said:
Thanks for the helpp previously, Was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get the Left HD Forearm, Left 2pce boot, both HD Shoulders and HD Handplates as the A4 links are not working on the Wiki.
You can still use the letter-sized versions. Just select A4 in the Print and Paper Configuration and re-arrange the pieces. The FAQ talks about how to go about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chupathingy said:
That'd be like a 500 page pep file, not to mention the DAYS of sheer work hours it would take! Then theres always being able to resin it, harden it and the open the shell UP for the airsoft gun (if I understand you correctly) without breaking it and wasting time, money and an INCREDIBLE amount of patience.

-Chupa

Perhaps a Halo 2 pep turrent would be preferable. It has a smaller surface area and fewer curves, which may be easier to dissasemble into a pep file and then assemble once printed. Just an Idea.

Vrogy said:
Pepakura Index. Direct Downloads, Thumbnails, Full Sets.. it's all here.

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Eventually I hope this can be *the* source for pep armor.

There are lots of blanks right now- some of it doesn't exist.
Remember, folks, this is a wiki. You can edit it- just be careful.

complete sets:
-full H1 Marine
-full H2 ODST
-full Mark V
-full Mark VI (HD helm, chest, hands, boots)
-full EOD
-full Recon
-full CQB
-full EVA

wanted:
-good H3 Marine armor
-good H3 ODST armor
-good Security, Rogue, Scout shoulders
-HD lower torso, thighs, calves
-Hayabusa helm

thanks to:
-BELAKOR
-ROBOGENESIS
-SLYFO
-FLYINGSQUIRL
-NZ-TK
-DF4L
-GARLAND
-NUGGET
-MOZ
-RVB4LIFE
-AOBFROST
-QUIXAND_PROP
-LIONHEART912
-RUZE789
-RAL PARTHA
-WETOKOLE
The link doesnt work for me. How do I get it to work, it just says "page not found" or whatever PLEASE HELP

Man, why didn't I see this thread before? This is immensely helpful! :D
Otherwise, I would have been building a low-res suit and working my ass off for nothing!
Thnx, this should be a sticky!

Dr. Temujin said:
Man, why didn't I see this thread before? This is immensely helpful! :D
Otherwise, I would have been building a low-res suit and working my ass off for nothing!

not for nothing... for practice... I plan on making every suit I practice on... you can never have to many suits of armor, no matter the quality. if it's crap... keep it for motivation and move on. I WILL HAVE ALL HALO SUITS BUILT AND MOLD/CASTED!!! THIS I SWEAR! As Jebus is my witness, I shall go naked never again. And by naked, I mean wearing just civies...

If I could wear armor everyday I would! Even thinking of a tie dyed MC for my hippie friends! God protect me from the critisizm!

Das Brutus said:
not for nothing... for practice... I plan on making every suit I practice on... you can never have to many suits of armor, no matter the quality. if it's crap... keep it for motivation and move on. I WILL HAVE ALL HALO SUITS BUILT AND MOLD/CASTED!!! THIS I SWEAR! As Jebus is my witness, I shall go naked never again. And by naked, I mean wearing just civies...

If I could wear armor everyday I would! Even thinking of a tie dyed MC for my hippie friends! God protect me from the critisizm!

Armor in the toilet???? Joking :D, very nice post, and I agree low res isn't for nothing.

We'd all like to see all those armor Das Brutus :D

!!!!!!QUESTION!!!!! where do I get the new FS HD Torso???? the on easier to make, I'm not making another HD using the older one after seeing this new one... stayed up all night watching FMA while building hehe :D

ODST_21 said:
what happen with all the marine :eek:

I have the same question. This is Sniper's girlfriend. I didn't make it in time to make my own name since registration is closed so I'm using his name for a while. I'm constructing a Marine costume and I just printed off everything. While working on the chest piece--I noticed a few weird things. Such as. Well--The folds on some pieces are actually backwards. The mountain folds are valley folds--and the valley folds are mountain folds. Strange, right?

I have to make some pieces over again because of this--not a BIG deal but it's still kind of frustrating.

Oh! Also. When I made the greave peices--they're actually two lefts.

No right greave piece was there.

When I checked the Halo costuming wiki--the marine pepakura was no longer there. (As of just a few days ago)

Good thing my boyfriend did a 'google cache' So we could find some pieces I could still make.

I keep watching the Halo 3: ODST trailer and I noticed that the Rookie has a backback and different hand pieces. Does anyone know where I could find those or have they not been done? Ive tried searching and I came up with no hits just making sure that I am not an idiot :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back