The Secret Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great Fitz! Well done! :D

BTW if you need that Vader lightsaber for this, I can send it back to you. I haven't used it for anything.

Nice costume.

Hey Sean,

Thanks, and to everybody else, thank you for the positive comments, I think we can all agree that every costume we have is never 100% perfect, always 99.9 percent, because there's always something that needs to be repaired, needs to be fixed after the end of an event, or something that needs to be reset because it keeps falling down.

I need to trim my shoulders, they're too long, and then I need to rig the leg belts so that they stay in position, and I'll hit that 99.9 percent! :D

Anyways, Sean, I don't need the Vader saber, consider it yours man :)

It was a friendly gesture, and I don't need it back at all bro, it's actually first generation so it's cool because it has the six batteries instead of three and lasts longer :D

Anyways, keep it, its yours. Plainly put.

Give me a call sometime, don't be a stranger :)

- Fitz

To everyone else, feel free to photoshop these pictures and do whatever, but please don't claim them as your own, and...show your photoshop work here, we'd love to see it.

Here's a nice little photoshop effect:

Rahm_Kotaeyeburn2.jpg

23Magnum said:
You've been busy I see. Looks great.

Yeah I figured I'd have a "Secret" project, that would actually be kept secret by being unannounced as being a "Secret" project and show you guys upon completion, plus...I like to have a project...

:D

Thanks magnum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back