The Unofficial 405th Gaming Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of thinking by your comment about IF Adam sees this that you did not get permission to use the 405th name from him. For endevors like this, you need to ask for permission to include the 405th name in anything. For now please change it to "The Unofficial 405th Forums Gaming Clan". Lengthy I know, but thems the breaks.

If there is a next time, please ask first before doing something like this.

I'm really sorry Magnum, it slipped my mind to ask. it won't let me edit the thread title though, can only mods do it or is it just broke for now?

I'm kind of thinking by your comment about IF Adam sees this that you did not get permission to use the 405th name from him. For endevors like this, you need to ask for permission to include the 405th name in anything. For now please change it to "The Unofficial 405th Forums Gaming Clan". Lengthy I know, but thems the breaks.

If there is a next time, please ask first before doing something like this.

not to be a jerk or anything I understand the fact of using the 405th name buuttttt 405th technically isnt fulling under Adam's name 405th.com and the logo are trade mark. 405th infantry is a division in the Halo franchise soooooo the name 405th Infantry is not a factor of permission buuuttt heres the catch since this is a clan to represent 405th.com you do in fact need permission from Adam.

Thanks,
Harvest

You assume like I don't know any of that Harvest. You know what assuming does...well more just you than me though.

People People! Calm Down! i didn't create this so people could attack each other! i created it to share my idea of a clan to represent the 405th at large in the gaming community! to have fun, you know? is that to much to ask?

I think it was a great idea! I tried to join up but it wouldnt let me, stating, "you have already got a webs account!" I use the forgot password and never get an email... stupid webs
But it looks great for what I've seen of it!

Name has now been changed to Epsilon Infantry to coincide with a machinima idea i had, site name is the same though.

i wasn't trying to start anything i was just stating something and im aware that you knew that and really my statement wasnt even aimed at you. I was talking to Spartan-037. soo sorry for the ruckus i didn't mean so sound rude or anything....im terrible sorry (i habit of over doing apologies) once again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back