THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys for identification why dont we have our own symbol that we can make or what ever?Like when you make a guy in halo you can make that patch thing on his shoulder that way we can have a patch on each shoulder?I think kids should also be able to go to conventions as long as a perent is there and they have armour...also im 14 and will join is there any way i can have number 27 or 23 at all?Or can i just be tested as 21?

The age is 16. I believe we've established that.
Being 16 allows the armor wearer to drive to conventions. At least at 16 you have some more freedom of movement.
We will discuss younger members and things of that nature later.

And Link, so our number system will be like C-10? Letter then number like that?

thats a pretty good idea, im not sure about it though, and your numer will be when you join, and adam is putting a letter on it, ?i think?

FAII3N ANG3I said:
thats a pretty good idea, im not sure about it though, and your numer will be when you join, and adam is putting a letter on it, ?i think?

Whos idea and i meant about the underaged Spartans is that a parent went with the recruit and was with him...that way hes under survalence and all.Is A-11-12 open then?

Last edited by a moderator:
NO NUMBERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED YET! THE NUMBER DISCUSSIONS ARE ALL CONJECTURE!

Ahem.

Until we can get a consensus on the manner we should refrain from talking about who should get what. Identity assignments are moot until everything is brought together. And, unfortunately, while we all can voice our opinion it doesn't mean we'll get our way.

Also,

STAY ON TARGET!

FinAeros said:
NO NUMBERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED YET! THE NUMBER DISCUSSIONS ARE ALL CONJECTURE!

Ahem.

Until we can get a consensus on the manner we should refrain from talking about who should get what. Identity assignments are moot until everything is brought together. And, unfortunately, while we all can voice our opinion it doesn't mean we'll get our way.

Also,

STAY ON TARGET!

Now, we wait for the green light.

Adam, keep us posted ;-)

Spartan-118.
Let us discuss the underage spartan thing, ok?

There are many reasons for the age limit being what it is. But, we will discuss it.

Sarge Christi said:
Spartan-118.
Let us discuss the underage spartan thing, ok?

There are many reasons for the age limit being what it is. But, we will discuss it.

I just viewed this topic, theres a freaking age limit?! Bikini with Lotion please. XD JK.

we established that along time ago! you hav to be 16 to get a regulsr mebership, if your not you can get a youth membership

Yes.
The 501st has an age limit of 18.
Which honestly makes sense, seeing as when you're 18 you are legally considered an adult.

We've actually lowered it to 16.
At 16, you can legally drive (in most states).
Also, if an underaged person, (even of 16) were to do something stupid, i.e., get into a fight at a convention, the parents would most likely hold our group at fault.
We'd hope that at 16 you'd know better. Or at any age you'd know right from wrong.
But the age limit was a discussing point and might be discussed further.

Well when it comes to rules or guidelines(this is just a concept):
1. No fighting
2. Respect everyone
3. No double posting (you get 3 warnings)
4. the ranking system will.....*insert here*
5. please respect the ladies of the group
6. Keep Cussing down to a minimum
7. Joking is ok, as long as you say it is a joke, and not an attack

Thats all I got for now :mrgreen:

Ironcobra3000 said:
Well when it comes to rules or guidelines(this is just a concept):
1. No fighting
2. Respect everyone
3. No double posting (you get 3 warnings)
4. the ranking system will.....*insert here*
5. please respect the ladies of the group
6. Keep Cussing down to a minimum
7. Joking is ok, as long as you say it is a joke, and not an attack

Thats all I got for now :mrgreen:

8. No All Caps titles.

Also, I saw Fallen do alot of double posting in this topic. *wink*

we need to keep this thread clean...NO OFF TOPICS AND NO ARGMENTS THATS MEANS YOU TWO Adrenaline and Fallen SO STOP IT, if you guys keep this upi you both will get banned
thats why the 501st keeps the age at 18 for this kind of crap

Before we start selling anything it needs to be decided whom in the group has access to the funds, whom the funds will be made payable to, how said funds will be kept, how large of a principle investment is needed for set up and initial operations, unit pricing for everything to be included in the membership package, and how much continued operations will cost.

There's also the possibility of membership packages with the same name as the in game difficulties.

For Example, and only for the gist of an example:
Easy - $X - Basic 405th Membership, including access to the group site(s), access to tutorials, dog tags, group discount prices and inclusion into the "priority list"* for associated vendors.
Normal - $X*1.5 - All of the above, and includes patch and decal.
Heroic - $X*2 - All of the above, and includes a resin Halo logo.
Legendary - $X*4 to $X*6 depending on contents - All of the above, and includes a second patch, a second decal, and a cast Pistol (Links, or the Link/Sean high detail collaboration {for a fraction more?} or the airsoft mod kit) or AR (Low detail from Adam's or something off of a vacuum form).

So, if X were $15, then it'd be $15, 22.5, 30, and 60 to 90 respectively. Or, for a $20 base, it'd be 20, 30, 40, and 80-120. Yes, the $X*[VAL] is a formula. Those prices are just as an example of how the formula would work, and would are not indicative of what I think the prices should be.

* - Discounts iff (that's an if and only if for non-math people) the guys whom make stuff agree, maybe 5% to 10% depending on the item or a flat rate to be decided. Priority List does not exist yet, but if you makers are willing it would be if two orders come in at the same time, and if one of them is a 405th member while the other is not then the 405ther's order will be filled first. It doesn't mean that the oder order will be ignored, or that 405thers will be bumped to the top of the queue, but it does give a little benefit.

ADDENDUM:
Yes, I know the weapons cost a bit to produce. I'm not talking one of LINK's AR props, but one of the cast ones. I'm not saying this is what SHOULD be in the packages, but an example of what a package might contain beyond access, ID, and all that jazz. The "Easy" membership could be for people just getting started.

Also, there could be an upgrade option that would be the difference between the level you "enroll" at and the next level you want to obtain. Possibly excluding legendary.

EDIT: Fixed my maths. I'd originally had Legendary as a 3X instead of 4X (And I added a to 6X)

Further Edit:
I am the master of Parenthetical Commenting. >,<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back