THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no reason to supply weapons with the memebership and if even i do that my parts are going to be the best i dont like to send out crappy stuff and i do make a living off my props thats my job that is what i do for work

It's felt that there's some emotional maturity that goes along with age that might.... Result in a mis-representation of the 405th if a youth affiliate member were to cause a scene or some other incident. This is not confined to conventions, but AFAIU if you're under the age limit you can be a youth affiliated member and participate in some things, but you won't be a recognized member/representative until 16. Similar to why, I believe, the 501st has an age limit of 18.

The 501st has the age 18 limit because they figured out the hard way why you have to keep it at age 18.

We'd have to keep our members in check because they would be representing the 405th.

We'd expect you to be mature enough to realize your representing us so, keep your temper in check. ;-)

I understand why the age limit to 501st is 18 because of maturity. Plus they have more freedom then a 16 year old probably would considering 16 year old's still in high school and are still maturing.

Yes, an 18 year old has more chances of going to a convention rather than a 16 year old whom has to ask his parents permission and whatnot.

Another reason

An 18 year old has more chances of coming up with funds for armor so that he can have armor to represent his group...whereas a 16 year old doesn't usually have acess to funds at that point.

I think we should keep minimum membership age to 16, and the basic package like such:

-405th Dogtag
-405th Patch
-405th Stencil
-405th ID

I'm not calling the shots here, but I think its's a good idea of what's in it.

Unless Adam or Link or someone else objects.

:Steve:

TheBlue said:
I think we should keep minimum membership age to 16, and the basic package like such:

-405th Dogtag
-405th Patch
-405th Stencil
-405th ID

I'm not calling the shots here, but I think its's a good idea of what's in it.

Unless Adam or Link or someone else objects.

:Steve:

Why cant there be a minor team or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
adreniline said:

Sounds good to me?Like a link on the home page for recruits or noobs or whatever? And What about the patch idea? were you design your own and put it on your shoulder for events so we know whos who? We could were both patches seeing as we have 2 different shoulders.

Spartan-118 said:
adreniline said:

Sounds good to me?Like a link on the home page for recruits or noobs or whatever? And What about the patch idea? were you design your own and put it on your shoulder for events so we know whos who? We could were both patches seeing as we have 2 different shoulders.

I say we both make a minor team, like, a pre-team group. Like before you're old enough. But if we do one, we have less capabilities due to liabilities unless we sign WAIVERS. Uh duh.

they're still discussing about the youth group and they've already said that youth will be limited until they turn 16 and then membership gets automatically upgraded.

I think we already had the idea for a minor sector of 405th, but like Link said, lets slow down and concentrate on the basis of the group.

TheBlue said:
I think we already had the idea for a minor sector of 405th, but like Link said, lets slow down and concentrate on the basis of the group.
yeah, we're taking all this into consideration way too fast, lets just slow it down a bit, and we'll see what happens from there ;-)

Ok know that were all slowed down what do we talk about we kinda nailed every thing I can think of?Except my shoulder icon idea.lol.

We haven't exacltly nailed anything for sure...we have to have it go through Adam, Link, Sean, and anyone else in charge of the project.

I say we get some smart members approved of by the Admins and Mods, and begin to nail things absolutey concretley down. We should do this because all of the people that would be working on this (i.e, Sean, Link, Adam) all have their own projects to concentrate on, and don't have alot of time to dedicate to this. Once its nailed down, we put it through the leaders, then we get to work on it.

Comments on this idea :Steve: ?

I'm not one to decide w/o consent of Admins.

But If I did get the green light, I'm looking for mature, knowlegable, smart and calm people.

If Adam see's this a response would be awsome :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back