Things that go ''bump'' in the night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TON of stuff happens at my house, but it has a real explanation, like pictures ratting on walls: your furnace or a rat in the wall.

Think of stuff that could be making this happen, since it's routine.

Also I'd say it was a BANSHEE, but they wail and you'd wake up and die.

Off topic: Hey, has anyone ever noticed that the Banshees in game wail sort of like real banshees? And that the wailing means you die... so someone in a Banshee runs you down.

this has happend to me if u wake up by these noises u have a spirit if u find that your house was make on top of grave yard or some thing move!!!!! if u find out its an old house and ppl lived there your need to get a pastor and salt. the pastor will best your house and try to find out wat there names are. if u say like sam you died go to heven that works. trust me iv had to deal with this it sucks. big shadows, balls of light hell iv seen ghost not joking!!! iv had demonic items. had this dream of it and its this bust and it hoped to me and its eyes opened i woke up and it was still coming. u need to be careful big time girl.of corse i live in a house were ppl somoned spirits so ya it sucked.

rvb18... .........WHAT?? That all seriously made little to no sense at all.

Rid3r, that's why they were called Banshees by the UNSC (and in game), because they made otherworldly wails. An aptly named vehicle, the only one that's named well in the Covenant armada in my opinion.

So, given that UNSC has thanked everyone who saw fit to send advice, why are we all still arguing on what may or may not be haunting a house?

Fragclone said:
dude if you don't believe in something super natural [GOD :D] then you have problems...

I just have to post this.

supernatural

Main Entry: su·per·nat·u·ral
Pronunciation: \ˌsü-pər-ˈna-chə-rəl, -ˈnach-rəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Medieval Latin supernaturalis, from Latin super- + natura nature
Date: 15th century
1: of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe; especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil
2 a: departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature b: attributed to an invisible agent (as a ghost or spirit)

Yeah....

Last edited by a moderator:
UNSC Certified said:
I really put this thread up cause of the crazy things that been going on in the house, If anyone understands what i'm saying PM me and lets talk about it. We on the other hand have been hearing heavy foot steps on the ceiling usually around 230-330am in the morning. there not racoons or any onther small animals, now we've been hearing them in the kitchen arounf the same time THIS IS NOT BS!!! And were not trying to scare anyone so please if anyone has any thoughs they'd like to share please let us know what you've experienced!!
God bless us all!

A

Umm.. Temperature extension / contraction?

Spartan-419 said:

Rid3r, that's why they were called Banshees by the UNSC (and in game), because they made otherworldly wails. An aptly named vehicle, the only one that's named well in the Covenant armada in my opinion.

So, given that UNSC has thanked everyone who saw fit to send advice, why are we all still arguing on what may or may not be haunting a house?

i lived in a hanted house for 6 years, so ya it does iv had to live in hell for 3 years then it stoped thank god.

flying_squirl said:
topic has been dead for over a month. people dont take kindly to necro-posting 'round here.

Yep. Same with necrophilia.

Doom?

Sigma?

Well It Was Around Christmas Time When You Posted This So...IT WAS SANTA SNEEKING AWAY...Lol JK...Or Was I???...JK Again :whistle:

~Widman2013~

rvb18 said:
this has happend to me if u wake up by these noises u have a spirit if u find that your house was make on top of grave yard or some thing move!!!!! if u find out its an old house and ppl lived there your need to get a pastor and salt. the pastor will best your house and try to find out wat there names are. if u say like sam you died go to heven that works. trust me iv had to deal with this it sucks. big shadows, balls of light hell iv seen ghost not joking!!! iv had demonic items. had this dream of it and its this bust and it hoped to me and its eyes opened i woke up and it was still coming. u need to be careful big time girl.of corse i live in a house were ppl somoned spirits so ya it sucked.

My house was built ontop of an ancient taco stand..should I be worried that I hear mariochi band music playing at night?

On a serious note occasionally i'll wake up from a loud scream.

Spartan-419 said:

nothing he says makes sense...

My friend's house is haunted... stuff flies off the TV at them and other toys start to make noise even tho no one touched them

My house is haunted too... by an Idiot...not joking...2 lighbulbs in our basement (the workshop and my bedroom) are sometimes unscrewed...Mine wasnt unscrewed a little but but two full turns, things fall in my room...like there being pushed...and i get stupid intentions to draw stupid things(trees, rocks, etc.), when i only draw cars...i love my stupid ghost :lol:

GruntOfAction said:
My house was built ontop of an ancient taco stand..should I be worried that I hear mariochi band music playing at night?

On a serious note occasionally i'll wake up from a loud scream.

I bet it was a screeching owl. Those things will do that to you. I remember camping one time... We got absolutely no sleep that week because we thought some woman was getting murdered. Park Ranger said it was a screeching owl.

We never went to that park again.

What am I doing?! This thread should be locked!

Its interesting to see that some 405thers are scared to talk about this sorta thing, Where do you think you end up when your dead?!!! Life means nothing without an END!!

WAKE UP!!

ive not read this topic so i don't know if this is already been mentioned but,
when things go 'bump' its usually because your house is shrinking.
i know this sounds funny but in the heat of the day your house expands and then at nights it contracts.
that causes bumps, squeaks, cracked walls/ceilings and creaky floorboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back