Things that go ''bump'' in the night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

I really put this thread up cause of the crazy things that been going on in the house, If anyone understands what i'm saying PM me and lets talk about it. We on the other hand have been hearing heavy foot steps on the ceiling usually around 230-330am in the morning. there not racoons or any onther small animals, now we've been hearing them in the kitchen arounf the same time THIS IS NOT BS!!! And were not trying to scare anyone so please if anyone has any thoughs they'd like to share please let us know what you've experienced!!

God bless us all!

A

Wall rats, they make a home in our wall/attic, then they live there peacefully, but noisily.

Or bats, you might have bats in your attic.

PillowFire said:
probably just some illegal immigrants doing work on your roof by mistake :)

lol joking.

XD and thats why its at night INS cant see them

KIDDING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PillowFire said:
probably just some illegal immigrants doing work on your roof by mistake :)

lol joking.
;) that was a lil too far.... i kno you were jk but um...

Fragclone said:
;) that was a lil too far.... i kno you were jk but um...

it wasn't too far, because unless your an illegal immigrant, you shouldn't take any offence, and if you are an illegal immigrant, I WANT you to take offence, and I also want you to get out of my country ASAP, since when was it wrong to make fun of illegal immigrants? Are we living in a politically correct world?

PillowFire said:
it wasn't too far, because unless your an illegal immigrant, you shouldn't take any offence, and if you are an illegal immigrant, I WANT you to take offence, and I also want you to get out of my country ASAP, since when was it wrong to make fun of illegal immigrants? Are we living in a politically correct world?
...this is true...

well.....I heard some wierd stuff at night too, when I went downstairs to investigate, I found Chuck Norris waiting, I would of been dead too, but I knew that Chuck can smell fear, so I got rid of my fear by imagining Chuck Norris loosing to Bruce Lee, it was funny because all I got the middle finger and a message telling me what drugs I was on.

Seriously though, you may just be hearing things, it could also be foot-steps from outside being amplified and carried over by any part of your house's structure.

You may have a demonic spirit problem in your house...(so gonna get flamed for this)
and no i'm not making a joke. You might wanna look into the history of the house.

i wouldnt skip straight to a demonic problem

it could just be a lil residual haunting THAT is usually what it is more than demonic

just put a lil microphone recording wear its happening and let it sit for a while or put a cam corder or just take some pics around the time it happens

see what you get

Umm, residual haunting and demonic problem. Aren't they basically the same thing? But yeh it could be just an animal stuck in your ceiling. I agree with reddragon. Try the camera idea.

no residual is basically like taking the ghost printed itself in the area as a .gif image in lamens term..

a demonic problem is faaaaaar worse

demonics *i know like it was said earlyer will prolly get flamed etc. but i believe in this stuff deal with it* will mess with people the full fledge lights on off destroy things invade peoples bodies etc. ....youd know if you had a demonic problem

a residual you basically can deal with but its one of those things i dont really worry about cause it just happens...and they dont cause harm...there just there

i forget what the other ones are other than those to id have to look around

but yes i do agree looking into the history of the house or area does help ^^ youd be amazed what you can find

demons and ghosts don't exist, it's all superstition, you have no clue what it was, maybe there was an animal on the roof, or maybe the house was transmiting sounds from outside, don't jump to conclusions, especually ones that defy the laws of physics and every single thing mankind knows.

PillowFire said:
demons and ghosts don't exist, it's all superstition, you have no clue what it was, maybe there was an animal on the roof, or maybe the house was transmiting sounds from outside, don't jump to conclusions, especually ones that defy the laws of physics and every single thing mankind knows.
dude if you don't believe in something super natural [GOD :D] then you have problems...

don't jump to conclusions, especually ones that defy the laws of physics and every single thing mankind knows.
That is the only sensible thing anyone has said in this thread, well that and the thing about migrant workers.

If you hear heavy boots on your roof, or ceiling or whatever it was, its was probably just someone walking on your roof. The first course of action when you hear someone walking on your roof, is to yell, Hey! Get off the roof!"

dude if you don't believe in something super natural [GOD ] then you have problems...
First.. Its bad luck to be superstitious,
Second, you don't believe (Im assuming) in Odin, Thor, Zeus or any of humanities other more archaic gods, so really you're an atheist with regards to those deities, not believing in "the supernatural" just means he believes in one less god than you. Who has problems?
The observed universe operates in accordance with physical law. In the entire history of human kind, no person has ever demonstrated any phenomena under controlled circumstances that can only be described as "paranormal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back