this is the only photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
hey guys tell me what you think about the armor be honest! I broke the gold visor so i put the blue one back in till tommorow i will get a new one. yes i know you can almost see my face but some visor is better then none. LOL

You can black out the inside of the visor so that your face doesn't show in flash photography by taking some light mesh black fabric and taping it to the inside of the visor.

Looks like a good start... keep it up man!

lol not bad. im laughing hard, when i look into the mask i swear to god, i see sergeant johnson lol you look so much like him. good armor keep it up.

looks great. peronally id use some bondo and sanding to get rid of the angular/polygonal look, but it looks very good. Proportionate too.

Tmack674 said:
lol not bad. im laughing hard, when i look into the mask i swear to god, i see sergeant johnson lol you look so much like him. good armor keep it up.
Lol. What happens when you cross Sergeant Johnson and Cortana?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tmack674 said:
Lol, I thought of the exact same thing! Instead of a Spartan, dress up as Sergeant Johnson! You look just like him!:lol:

Tmack674 said:
Wish there was still i agree smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back