Thom's ODST Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. :)

I will be getting a heater sometime soon for my work space, so I will be able to continue the body filler work on the helmet. Just finished up my combat knife and contemplating what to do next, in wood form that is. :)

I have been experimenting around with the EVA foam and it is awesome, so many possibilities. :) I haven't actually started on the armor yet, because I need to get a hot knife. I have tried cutting it with a utility knife, but I don't feel like going through about a million blades lol. As soon as I make some progress on it, I will post some pics here. Should be pretty soon.

wow this is amazing two things one is this peped and the other i suggest the UA/CNM upgrade but thats your plan.

Thanks guys. :)

@ The Rook I do like that upgrade, but this is going to be an ODST straight from Reach. I will have the flashlight mount on the side, but that's it. After I'm done with this one, I will do a customized Spartan suit I think. Thinking maybe with a Grenadier helmet with that one.

Thanks rino626, and I love your quote. :)

I seem to be having issues locating a hot knife where I live and in the surrounding areas, so it looks like I will have to order on online. (Love living in Oklahoma...)

Any, as soon as I get my hot knife, I will get some pics up of my armor, so stay tuned.

I really like how your helm is coming along. Your bondo work is looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing it painted up. Keep up the awesome work.
Oh and by the way your knife is epic!

Thanks Grave_Hawk. I hope to get my new heater soon, and then I will make myself a hot box and then I can continue working on it.

Just thought I would through a heads up on here, this helmet project is on hold until further notice.

My family and I have just moved into a new apartment, and I don't have access to a workshop anymore, so I am taking a break from the things that require loud tools and toxic chemicals.

I am going to be sculpting statues in my free time now, and I have an idea for an ODST diorama. I will make a thread on that when I get it started.

I doubt anyone is still following my things now, but I want to say thanks anyway to all of you who took the time and checked out my work. Hopefully I will have my next project up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back