Thoughts on Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, guys? I just saw Thor last night and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and very impressed with how well it turned out. I have never really liked Thor (I like Cap far more), but by the end of this movie, I was a complete fan. I just thought I would open this thread to see what the rest of you thought.

I reeeeally liked this movie (mainly because it was me and my girlfriend's first date)

I did find the Iron Man movies better but Thor was verrrrry good (really liked the Stark industries reference, pretty funny)
It truly was a great movie, amazing CG and great story

Awhile ago I had made a model for Nintendude i believe and was like "this is really cool looking" then i went to see the movie and Loki is sitting there wearing the helmet and I was like "Oh....my.....god" so I'll prob be making that (or that bridge guard's one... that was sweet)

Great movie 9/10

i thought it was a great movie, i just hope you stayed till after the credits.
I did. Anyone know what's going on there? Is Loki controlling Erik or was Loki disguising himself as Erik?!? I can't wait a year to find out!!! Oh well. All we can do in the meantime is drink, fight, and make our ancestors proud. (Best line in the movie!)

I didn't want to like this movie, but I couldn't help myself. It was awesome! Hammers, drinking and space stuff. Nuf' said.

Wait what?!?!?!?! What did i miss?!? :(
Spoiler Alert!!!!!! From moviestinger.com

We see Dr. Selvig (Stellan Skarsgård) meeting with Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), who is standing in front of a table with a large metal case on it.
They discuss the latest discoveries that Selvig and his team have made in relation to alternate universes and Fury asks for his advice in regards to the contents of the case: the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube. When Selvig asks what is it, Fury responds that it is a source of immense power. The camera pans back to Selvig, and a reflection reveals that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) is in fact now possessing Selvig.
Loki/Selvig responds: ”Well, I guess that’s worth a look…”

i liked the movie but i found that it lacked that true pivotal moment of when he goes from arrogant god to a rightous defender. it felt almost like a switch was flipped and that was it

i liked the movie but i found that it lacked that true pivotal moment of when he goes from arrogant god to a rightous defender. it felt almost like a switch was flipped and that was it
I would agree with that. I think that the moment when Thor thinks that Odin had died of grief was supposed to be that moment, but it could have come across a lot better.

Spoiler Alert!!!!!! From moviestinger.com

We see Dr. Selvig (Stellan Skarsgård) meeting with Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), who is standing in front of a table with a large metal case on it.
They discuss the latest discoveries that Selvig and his team have made in relation to alternate universes and Fury asks for his advice in regards to the contents of the case: the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube. When Selvig asks what is it, Fury responds that it is a source of immense power. The camera pans back to Selvig, and a reflection reveals that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) is in fact now possessing Selvig.
Loki/Selvig responds: ”Well, I guess that’s worth a look…”

wooohooo thanks a lot man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back