Timecon's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da G33k said:
It's looking really good Timecon! I love how it has turned out!

Dude you need to bring over some resin and Id be glad to let you use my molds, we got to get this Utah group started

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
Dude you need to bring over some resin and Id be glad to let you use my molds, we got to get this Utah group started

Does that offer stand for people willing to drive across the United States? ;)

lol, amazing armor you have though. Keep it up.

Spartan117x said:
Does that offer stand for people willing to drive across the United States? ;)
lol, amazing armor you have though. Keep it up.

yea my friends live in utah and we visit often

timecon said:

I know I really need to. I have been so busy with school though... I have barely worked on my own armor for such a long time! I'll PM you.

timecon said:
I agree there! I cant tell you how many pep files Ive built in the last year and all the fiberglass and bondo I wasted not to mention the thousands of hours doing this. but I cant wait to have a smooth cast set of lite armor and if anyone see's anything they like I'd be glad to make something PM me for a price I do need it to help with the rest of the armor these supply are not cheap.

Well timecon, that a beautiful chest armor. With no doubt one of the best chest armors out there, and i would love to take a set from you if you have a complete chest and back pieces.

This whole project is just great. Awesome work friend and of course "word to your mother" for the great start on the undersuit. Its similar to my idea for an undersuit except I'm gonna try mine with a unitard, craft foam, some interesting sewing, and black latex XD

Great job man.

dude i just read the whole thread and although i have already commented can i say you are a master crafter well done ,keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
richie uk
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just finished a back piece cast a few days ago and so that mold is complete here is some pictures
it didnt quite come out as clean as I wanted I think the paint job from origonal model had something to do with it but I love it

bb109ce8.jpg

311071b6.jpg

fantastic work you really did a great job on all your pieces.
I'm trying to do the same .....may I just ask how tall are you?
Only asking as I'm looking for a size comparison to myself ...I'm 5.8ft and I scaled my chest at 41.2cm but I'm thinking it may be to small

here is some pics of my amateursh molds I havent posted them before because I only uploaded a few pics till now

a1293c0f.jpg

576d1bf2.jpg

932726a0.jpg

4dd985c5.jpg

Enrisan said:
the cast came out great Timecon, nice job!
I've always liked your completed suit.

Thanks! I really appreciate that.

Don't know how I've missed this thread, That's some amazing work your doing man Hope to come up with some stuff even a fraction of your work, Really cool can't wait to see the full suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back