TITANFALL 2 pepakura unfolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have 3d print files for the Grapple pilot? An artist called SizeTwo has made a Grapple helmet but I haven't asked for the files as I want to make this cosplay at super low cost.
There should be a link to a helmet file that works with some minor scaling to fit up above in this thread, just without any of the lights or rails (I stripped them off to make the base shell easier to work with). It might work for what you're looking for

There should be a link to a helmet file that works with some minor scaling to fit up above in this thread, just without any of the lights or rails (I stripped them off to make the base shell easier to work with). It might work for what you're looking for
Do you think you could re-link it as I'm not sure which one it is? Much appreciated.

Here's the forearm! This one's the right arm, the left is the same but mirrored and with a different device thing in place of the Overlay for the right. The Outside piece works best if you tape the templates together and then fold instead of cutting out three pieces and gluing them together, I couldn't figure out how to model that though. Overall pretty straightforward; based on the game assets and my own modeling.

Attachments

• Arm R Inside.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 381
  • Arm R Outside.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Arm R Overlay.pdf
    38.8 KB · Views: 380
Alright, here's the rest of the major armor pieces! The left shoulder bottom piece is just a mirror of Shoulder R Bottom.

Attachments

• Chest Bottom.pdf
    52.1 KB · Views: 336
  • Chest Mid.pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Chest Top.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Codpiece.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Shoulder L Top.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 351
  • Shoulder R Bottom.pdf