Titanfall Pilot full armor model/pep files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMagicNumber

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction to get hold of the titan pilot armor to go with the helmet Jico released?
Is there anyone that grabbed the model from the beta (is that even possible).
I'll be making armor, but I'm assuming no pep files are on the horizon just yet?

I haven't seen anything yet other than the helmet. There is a lot of soft armour, I would work on that while waiting for files to come out for the rest of the armour. Or scratch building is always an option!

I have a full model of a Pilot, but it has not been sectioned or unfolded. Jico has several Pilot models and is currently working on breaking down and unfolding the armor, no one else has released anything. Just keep an eye on Jico's thread, it wont be long before he starts dropping armor parts.

I will release the full armor soon. As Kyre said, I need to separate all the parts and put them in separate .pdo files. Here's a picture of me applying all the right textures:

Pilot_21_zps6f0daf52.png

Stay tuned for a thread listing all the armor. I might just release a pack with all the textures and .obj and let other members help me out. it's a lot to do by myself.

Attachments

• Pilot_21_zps6f0daf52.png
    Pilot_21_zps6f0daf52.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 467
I could help with unfolding and/or modifying models for pepakura use. I'm no good with textures though. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

I could help with unfolding and/or modifying models for pepakura use. I'm no good with textures though. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
If you want to apply the textures to the Titanfall model, just go to Settings>Texture Settings and select the image that fits the model.

I just posted the new thread now. Find it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you might like this Jico..still a WIP but coming along nicely thanks to your files and hard work.
IMG_0136_zpsd2d7f8bb.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0136_zpsd2d7f8bb.jpg
    IMG_0136_zpsd2d7f8bb.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 367
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back