Titanfall Weapon Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longie09

Hey Guys!

Been away from the forums for a long time. Glad to be back and look forward to being in the community again.

I am currently in the process of a titanfall IMC pilot build and am having some difficulty finding exact dimensions for titanfall pilot weaponry; specifically the R-101C carbine. I've done plenty of google fu and searched the forums to no success. Is anyone able to give me a basic length to scale my pictures to before I print them out? I would hate to have to eyeball it :p

Cheers!

P.S. I promise to post lots of pics if anyone can help out hehe

I searched for those a while ago myself and with no success too. Saddly I don´t think anyone (not even Respawn ent.) knows them. :D Anyway I believe the length of the R-101C is around 88 cm long (maybe a bit longer) and the height is around 28 cm (with the ironsight). I used the Adaptive Combat Rifle or ACR for short as a reference. Hope this helps in some way and also you can check out how it actually looks like (with those measures) - http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=41216&page=3&p=706861&viewfull=1#post706861

Pat-

Thanks mate, I was going to go down the path of guessing based on a weapon. I will go off your specs. If it goes together well I will work on scaling the other pilot weapons if anyone is interested in that.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back