Sorry, but i need to tell some1, yes im looking for sympathy! :p

Monday:
Art Final
Financial Literacy Final
Student Success Final
Math Test
English Memoir is due
History Final

On top of that, the semester ends Friday, and I have 2 C+'s that I need to get to B's and a F in math that needs to be a D-, the F is close and i can get it up to a D- but this test thats tomorrow is going to bring it back down because I have been working on everything else too much to study and do normal work for the class.

Tuesday:
Art Final Part 2
Financial Literacy Take home test due (100 problem test that has nothing to do with the final)
Financial Literacy Packet Due
Student Success Final Part 2

So basically, I got finals week, but in two days.

Get some Caffine and focus on the math. Then when you feel like throwing the book into a shredder, frag some n00bs on Live. Then study a different subject, but come back to the math the most often.

Good luck man. We're rooting for ya!

that would work fine, if 1, i had a clue how to do the math, two if all of this wasn't happening TOMARROW

Lol sorry, but tell you the truth, last week I had a ton of final exams and such too, this week was just a week for the beginning of the next semester...

Good thing my stormtrooper kit will arrive this week, I'll be building it all week.

Xavier said:
Sorry, but i need to tell some1, yes im looking for sympathy! :p

Monday:
Art Final
Financial Literacy Final
Student Success Final
Math Test
English Memoir is due
History Final

On top of that, the semester ends Friday, and I have 2 C+'s that I need to get to B's and a F in math that needs to be a D-, the F is close and i can get it up to a D- but this test thats tomorrow is going to bring it back down because I have been working on everything else too much to study and do normal work for the class.

Tuesday:
Art Final Part 2
Financial Literacy Take home test due (100 problem test that has nothing to do with the final)
Financial Literacy Packet Due
Student Success Final Part 2

So basically, I got finals week, but in two days.

Ouch...but doable. Good luck today buddy.

-Magnum

Last edited by a moderator:
im happy all my finals were last week and good luck on those finals i guess just remember stress is your enemy and your first choice on a question is usually your best.

Try scoring something high on those test also and tell us how those finals were when your done with them.

Why the hell are you here on an costume board emoing it up and procrastinating. get to work bro.
maybe the reason you dont know math is because your not doing it??

You think your life is bad I have a math test tomorrow. and then 3 blank school days before xmas break. jeezuz my lyfe is so bad ima go kill myself.

That post was really mean, your being a jerk to Xavier, so what if he isnt studying when he typed that post, maybe he took a break? We all like taking breaks after a hards day work. Maybe he comes here for his breaks, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back