Tomvdog's W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomvdog

Ok so I thought I would start my own W.I.P. so maybe I could get some good advice or maybe some tips and I would love to here some of your criticisms. Feel free to tell me what you really think. Here is what I have so far. Ill put in it chronological order.

Started the pep.

79c2d593.jpg

After Fiberglass and Resin

ce1eae6b.jpg

f00e3747.jpg

Bondoed and Primed

c9e79b40.jpg

Painted

c4696231.jpg

LIghts

bd1a444f.jpg

Now sorry for the crappy pics but my cameras not working so these are from my iPhone.

Caboose's helm! :lol

Awesome a H3 Mark V. That helmet looks great, but I think its missing some vents in the front. The chest looks a little warped. I dont know if its the lighting or if its because its sitting on that thing. It looks like it was built well though. Keep up the good work!

Monicator said:
Caboose's helm! :lol

Awesome a H3 Mark V. That helmet looks great, but I think its missing some vents in the front. The chest looks a little warped. I dont know if its the lighting or if its because its sitting on that thing. It looks like it was built well though. Keep up the good work!

Yeah I'm putting on just one vent in the front I just havent quite done it yet. Thanks

blob said:
wow is that your first helmet? It looks great, I like the color scheme.

Yeah first helmet thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, fantastic job on the helm! I can't get over how smooth it is! Keep up the great work! (Do you intend to use the same scheme as in your sig?)

Cheers!

Oh, and COLOR!?!?!?!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Wow, fantastic job on the helm! I can't get over how smooth it is! Keep up the great work! (Do you intend to use the same scheme as in your sig?)

Cheers!

Oh, and COLOR!?!?!?!

Burke said:
Great start!! Yeah what color are you going with?

Yeah same as my sig except for the left shoulder will be CQB instead of EVA.

Thanks for all the positives guys.

Sorry its been awhile I've been busy at school anyway Ive been working on my spartan laser and chest getting ready to bondo both. I'll post some picks later today once I take them I got my new camera so they will be better then before.

Ok so this update is super week and I apologize but I said I would do it and Im a man of my word. I will also have a better update tomorrow Ill be spending most of the night bondoing and sanding so my chest should be looking a lot better then in the pic. But let me know what you guys think and I've spent maybe like an hour on the spartan laser and its my favorite weapon so don't make fun of it to bad cause I know it looks like crap right now. It will be epic I guarantee!!

P4290445.jpg

My work space right now (oh and it laundry day)

P4290444-1-2.jpg

Chest

P4290443.jpg

Spartan Laser

FlamingCrisis said:
love the helmet! looks epic :)

how long did that take you to do overall?

Just the helm was about a week but it was spring break so I didn't have anything better to do. Im planning on working on my chest maybe finish bondoing it tomorrow and ill do a pic update of my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back