TheLonelySpartan's Pep Halo Reach Pilot (W.I.P.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountManchester

So no joke. I've been working off and on, on the same damn helmet for three years. Lol. And decided to finally sit down and take a few hours (13) and 37 minutes to cut all the pep templates out, glue and finagle it back into square. And I finally finished that after the longest 13 hours of my life. I have crap loads of patience. Can't you tell. So I did it in one long sitting no breaks. Cept to relieve and eat. Finally posting and getting some sleep.

Just a quick question.
I have photos of the finished pep assembly ready for resin but am using mobile and have no idea how to add photos to the posts.
I feel like a noob. Any help is much appreciated.

I believe you need to register yourself, and create a photobucket account. Then create a album. After that upload your pics to the album. It's been a while, but I believe it gives different formats to change the photo to. I don't remember which one it is, sorry. Maybe try each one until it works. When you copy, and paste the picture will show in your post. Hope this helps.

There are numerous ways to get your pictures to you computer. You can attack it in a email and send it to your computer get a usb line that can hook up to your phone and sync phone media and pictures to your computer.

Once you get it on your computer when you make a Comment You have the top portion of the comment box that gives you options font size and so on. To the far right there is a insert picture symbol which looks like a tree in a square. Click it then you have the option for URL of from computer. Then make sure you are getting it from computer and you just browse for your pictures if you have them uploaded to computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back