Top 25 Project on the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the awesome works have already been listed, but I'd like to mention Blue Realm/Devin White's Master Chief. While the regular 'ol master chief may not be as exciting as an Elite or a Warthog, I feel it's worth mentioning simply because of the incredible attention to detail and craftsmanship that went into it. Custom undersuit = win!

Just want to say thanks for the nomination! If you are nominating the team build, please be sure to include Kasper. He has contributed just as much as I have. He just can't access the internet like I can, otherwise he would post more! If its the helmet you are nominating, well, many thanks there as well!!!!

How about that Pete guy with the animatronic elite?

Also, Ithica's "battle damaged" table is amazing....lol.

DSC_0206.jpg

I'd love to nominate Wizardofflight and Juliet76 for their awesome blueprints, which in return have given me and many others the ability to create awesome props. Without them, there wouldn't be many of us here.

There's so many, gonna have to do this in installments...

Nominate Peter Cooper for Operation Chastity, Daniel Carey-George for the Op Chastity warthog, and Matt Wordsell for the Op Chastity weapons; Assault rifle, M6G, SMG's. They're phenomenal.

Nominate RFP Noodle for her Jackal costume, Grace Henderson for her Cortana..

Does anyone remember Voz's vacuum-formed CQB suit? I think it's been lost from the forums, but it was utter winsauce... best vacuum-formed suit I'd ever seen.. Shame if it was lost forever..

Bevbor should get a nomination for his cardboard Banshee... thats a heckuva project and an innovation!

I think that Link deserves a mention here not only for his AR and the Halo Wedding project, but also for being an early innovator that taught so many of us when we were getting our start at the 405th.

Now that I think of it, some other early innovators that shouldn't be forgotten: Matt Asanuma for the FIRST Halo Elite costume, Chris Bryan, for showing the world how to make Halo armor from fiberglass and mat board at HBO in 2005, Briar Ritchie and Rob Westerfield for making some sweet vac-formed armors back in the day, and don't forget the grand-daddy of us all, Sid Gerrand for being the first...

We're all so conditioned to only look to the newest stuff as the best, don't forget that it all came from somewhere. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to the results of this thread.

I sadly don't have anything to contribute...still too new to know much. But seeing the best works are inspirational. :)

like a few other people here i dont mean to sound selfish but my MARK IV is not only the only one on the forums but its the only suit ive seen where the torso can articulate in multiple directions. the armor isnt perfect but it increased my mobility to where i could just about touch the very crest of my head in full armor

also i cant remmember his user name but the guy who made the ' heavy artillery iron man' was incredible his suit was scratch biult i believe and all the bells and whistles.

who? and if its me, i dont have a photo bucket. hopefully ill get a youtube account going though
yup, I guess I missed that thread too. Went back to look at it and with the forum move lost all the pics. I'd quite like to see a full finished finished mark iv suit (cause you know made the first mark iv helmet on the thread and all myself ;p)
100_3944.jpg
100_3948.jpg
100_3949.jpg

Side note: this is not a nomination of myself I do not think I am worthy of top 25

I'm just going off memory here so please don't be offended if I left anyone out - I'm a bit rusty...

Sean's Energy Sword and ODST Armor
Sean's Arbiter
Smick's Spiker
Lee's - well, everything :)
Desolate's Turret
Bluerealm's MkVI Suit/Helmet
Peter Coopers Warthog
Adam's AR
Thorssoli's MkVI Suit

I'll add more as I remember them.

ok sorry this took so long but its here
as i said before im not sure its top 25 material but i figured whats the worst that could happen?
hope you enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back