Top 25 Project on the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said when I put this on the Top 25 Projects on the main page that it was there but not published yet so Adam if you can check to see if there might be something you have to do or if it did'nt get what I posted here is the message for the Warthog for Peter Cooper for the Top 25 Projects Complete:
Peter Cooper started his Warhog back on the 31st of October 2008 and the Warhog was unveiled at the MCM Expo on the 24th of October 2009 almost 1 year since the project began. The Warhog was finally brought to life mechanically in May 2010. The Warthog was created from several materials such as sheet metal and other materials. Operation Chastity was actually the excuse to build the Warthog.
Operation Chastity started off as a series of comedy shorts, virals that was just an excuse to do the Warthog build. About 20 people from Dan Carey-George to the mechanics who finished it off at the end were involved with the project.
Peter Cooper first got into prop making via a group devoted to the props and costumes of the US Colonial Marines of the Aliens universe, back in 2003. Everything else led on from there - first screen-used prop collecting from blockbuster movies, then through seeing the projects of coworkers at a leading effects studio he was working at in 2007 and 2008, into film making. The idea took off as a result of being surrounded by so many creative individuals which is part of why Peter Cooper and his excellent Warhog is in the Top 25 Complete Projects on the 405th.

Brandon and Alex's MA37 Halo Reach CNC project

Thanks, but Chevysrule and Juliet76 also helped in this project,
Chevy with his file and Juliets awesome blueprints :)

but I still dont think it should be considered adding this project,
we are still working on it lol

hope i'm not to late to bump the thread.
i think RFPnoodle's reach hunter build should be included in the top 25.
when there's any prorgress shown ofcourse. :p

hope i'm not to late to bump the thread.
i think RFPnoodle's reach hunter build should be included in the top 25.
when there's any prorgress shown ofcourse. :p

lol, oh, you. Let's wait and see how it looks when I finish it. I'd feel too weird otherwise.

I know it's slow going. It's killing me, too. My dad is constructing the stilts based on my blueprints as we speak. Speaking of, I should probably go nag him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back