Torrent/illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought you were referring to the quality of the program (is it the genuine thing, etc etc)

Of course, if the kid sucks at max, don't do it. But if his stuff is something you'd like to have in your project, then it's your call, but I'd say go for it.

sorry for any confusion :D

There's no need for concern in this issue. It would be like me stealing Link's paintbrush and painting a picture and selling it to you. Are you responsible for anything? Of course not, the only person who would be in trouble is me, with Link. Provided Link cares enough to go through the motions to charge me for said paintbrush.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
There's no need for concern in this issue. It would be like me stealing Link's paintbrush and painting a picture and selling it to you. Are you responsible for anything? Of course not, the only person who would be in trouble is me, with Link. Provided Link cares enough to go through the motions to charge me for said paintbrush.

Cheers,
Kensai

I thrive on analogies. Thanks, Kensai.

And I wonder if you steal some of Link's guns... then cast them and paint them... then just give them to me. Would I be in trouble? No. Would you... well. Yeah. But I'm sure Link would be nice enough to just let that slide! : O

Last edited by a moderator:
Torrent isn't illegal, there's a loop hole in the system. Torrent takes parts in the song from different websites. If the whole song is downloaded by one guy it's illegal, if it's taken in parts, ex. 30 seconds from Frank, 40 seconds from Tom, etc. it's legal.

bilsy28 said:
Torrent isn't illegal, there's a loop hole in the system. Torrent takes parts in the song from different websites. If the whole song is downloaded by one guy it's illegal, if it's taken in parts, ex. 30 seconds from Frank, 40 seconds from Tom, etc. it's legal.
The end product, however, is most definitely illegal.

The final answer is that if you don't have the illegal software on your system, then you are not in trouble. End of story. You aren't responsible for how someone creates anything (unless you supply them the illegal software). Let this die, it's been hashed over enough.

jericho said:
I thrive on analogies. Thanks, Kensai.

And I wonder if you steal some of Link's guns... then cast them and paint them... then just give them to me. Would I be in trouble? No. Would you... well. Yeah. But I'm sure Link would be nice enough to just let that slide! : O

lol I'm afraid Link wouldn't let that slide I've seen his witch hunting team ^^.
Anyhow, as Tracy said. This topic is toast. Question answered. :) To the graveyard little topic.

Cheers,
Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back