Training For Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D353R7 PUNK

HELLO! not! naw really though hi and thanks for looking. im on a traing program cus im fat. oh freaking well!

ok i weigh now 250 odd pounds. well im wearing a weight vest thats 20 pounds. so now i weigh 270 odd pounds.

anybody can do this, just go to your local wal-mart( hate the place) go to the sports section/ work out section and look for the wights. should be easy to spot. there are weights for your wrist legs and torso. you can do all or go run 3 miles within 30 minutes then do 15 push ups within a one minutes time spand. then to 20 yrds of shrimps.( if you dont know what shrimps are pm me or text me at 325-260-9645 and state that you are 405th just so i know).

anyways im wearing this crap till i drop umm crap let me think........ lets ee 250 270 50 220 so yeah 30 pounds so i can be at 220 pounds.

PM me if yould like more info i have lots of work outs and methods of getting strong losing weight and toning out.

thanks and please dont hate me we are not always skiny or strong or just built. so Pm or text and ill help you get started. after all i was going to the army.( thats for Pming only!)

WELL nobody posting crap. okay this is not to offend you or anybody at all just to help thoughs tthat lack in a feild they wish to improve on okay. yeah im new but i have lived i have exp in this stuff. i was going to the army till paper work got well didnt get pushed threw and things got out of hand and so im still here. anyways just PM or text me please if u want to know anything. thanks again and please this is to help you not just help you look good in your creations.

USually we don't post contact information for ourselves here in the 405th, PM is ok though. With fitness wieghts that's not going to really help completly with weight loss you gotta do it the old fasionded way of pull-ups, sit-up and pushups just for starters then after you lose some weight you can move on to the weight training and running with wieghts is one option you can also take the weights into a pool with you and it will give some strength traing better than running I think personally.

okay sorry bout the personal info and yeah but yeah i have 20 seconds ill finish this replay tomarrowe sorry again.

yeah ok im back. but what im saying about weight traning is that u wear it every day all day like i can now. i have already lost 4 ponds with just 2 and 1/2 days. so yeah. yes i even sleep with my vest on. but i dont shower with it n for it woulf moldyfy. so yeah and once again just PM me for any questions. thanks and if nobody really cares about bettering themself then ill stop posting this thread.

I applaud your efforts to get into shape.

Just a little heads up here about weight loss.... very fast weight loss is not healthy.. the average weight loss should be around 1/2 lb per week. 1 pound max! Drastic weight loss is often also accompanied by a loss of muscle mass. So please, be safe!

well not to be rude but by the U.S. military the health rate of lossing weight is 3 pounds a week. anything over that and they suspend you for a month if your trying to get into the army. so they uped it.

this is haji said:
lol you trollin or something?

this belongs in the general section, or a fitness forum board

Yes I agree. Seeing as how this has nothing to do with prop making, it belongs in the general section.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny you should mention this I am a fittness instuctor 1 to 2 pounds a week is considerd safe

and not to ruffle feather but the guy is trying to be helpfull and I do agree that this belongs

in the general section

This method does work. However, I train with weights in a backpack and I run a few KM every day/every other day. I have roughly a 11% body fat percentage (16 years old, 5'11", 130 lbs, LOTS of muscle). Basicly its my "bulk up" plan for basic training next summer. You have to gradually train your body so it can endure more and more every time you exercise or put your body under physical stress of some sort.

Your goal should never be to lose weight, it should be to lose body fat. Although more often then not, you will lose weight if you lose fat. Just keep your eyes on the prise, but be sure to focus on the journey at hand.

I don't understand what you're trying to convey. You want help and information on how to loose weight?

Anywho, it's pretty simple really; All you have to do is eat maintenance calories, plenty of protein, make sure 50%of your died comes from fruit and veggies and drink lots of water. Don't forget to add weights to your routine, a single session of weightlifting can burn up too 2,000 calories, Do plenty of compound lifts too increase your strength and metabolism. That's all I can be bothered to say.

Just to throw this out there, I applaud all of the members here who turned this potentially negative topic into something positive.

Personally I was tempted to hit the report button.

OKAY OKAY I FEEL ATTACKED DANG. im sorry i didnt know i could post in the forums talked about. i know lossing weight means to lose fats not muscles, i know how to train a body, i was trained by the army and was in MMA (mixed martial arts) is in UFC ultamate fighting championship. im sorry this was some how a negative thread im sorry i make u feel like u want to eport me just because im new and a noob. its not like im human and i make mistakes. infact isnt that what this hole site is about being human cus we dont know anybetter and we make mistakes so we HELP each other out by giving them HELPFUL advice and tips NOT telling them what to do how to do it and that ur better than that person just because you didnt make as many mistakes but ur still human no matter what. get off my case. i understand this belongs in a forum that has more information on this subject im sorry for causing such a rally and a fus. i like to help when i can cus not alot of people like me (mainly my parents because im a free thinker and so ive been homless for almost a year you think i have it hard enough while ur at a place that u can call home.) im sorry i made a mistake in posting a topic like this in the noob forums, and just because i havent made anything yet dosent mean i dont want too, believe me i freaking want to so bad. okay so just give me a break and dont post on here no more on this thread so i can just die out like all the oppritunities in my like did.

D353R7 PUNK said:
OKAY OKAY I FEEL ATTACKED DANG. im sorry i didnt know i could post in the forums talked about. i know lossing weight means to lose fats not muscles, i know how to train a body, i was trained by the army and was in MMA (mixed martial arts) is in UFC ultamate fighting championship. im sorry this was some how a negative thread im sorry i make u feel like u want to eport me just because im new and a noob. its not like im human and i make mistakes. infact isnt that what this hole site is about being human cus we dont know anybetter and we make mistakes so we HELP each other out by giving them HELPFUL advice and tips NOT telling them what to do how to do it and that ur better than that person just because you didnt make as many mistakes but ur still human no matter what. get off my case. i understand this belongs in a forum that has more information on this subject im sorry for causing such a rally and a fus. i like to help when i can cus not alot of people like me (mainly my parents because im a free thinker and so ive been homless for almost a year you think i have it hard enough while ur at a place that u can call home.) im sorry i made a mistake in posting a topic like this in the noob forums, and just because i havent made anything yet dosent mean i dont want too, believe me i freaking want to so bad. okay so just give me a break and dont post on here no more on this thread so i can just die out like all the oppritunities in my like did.

TL;DR Your writing makes me feel ill. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.

D353R7 PUNK said:
Okay, okay, I feel like I‘m being attacked...

I’m sorry I didn’t know I was able post in the forums the above members stated I should have posted in.

I know losing weight means to lose fat not muscle. I’m also aware of how to train my body know. I was trained by the military and was in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

I’m sorry this was some how a negative thread, and I’m sorry I make some of the above members want to report me. However, just because I’m new and a noob doesn’t mean I’m not human. I’m human and I make mistakes, as does every other human being on this planet. In fact, isn’t that what this whole site is about? In this community, we all make mistakes, but we all stick together and help each other to improve ourselves and our armor. I didn’t know that here on the 405th members tell other members what to do, how to do it, and that you’re better than that person just because they didn’t make as many mistakes as “that other member“. We are all still human no matter what.

Please get off my case. I understand this belongs in a forum that has more information on this subject. I’m sorry for causing such a fuss. I like to help when I can because not a lot of people like me can or do when they have the opportunity to help. I’m sorry I made a mistake in posting a topic like this in the Noob Forum.

Just because I haven’t made anything yet doesn’t mean I don’t want too. Believe me, I want to learn how to do what you guys all do so well. So, just give me a break and don’t post on here any more in this thread so I can just die out like all the opportunities in my life did.

No offence, but fixed.

A few side notes:

Sorry is just another word for sorrow. We know you have sorrow, but what do you plan to do with that sorrow? Possibly “I apologize” would be a better term.

If you want respect, you have to give it. A way to give respect is by using (somewhat) proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. What you have been posting is far from that, and I would expect more for an ex-military man.

We all understand everybody makes mistakes. That is why pencils have erasers. You just have to learn to make that mistake once, and only once. You can always make new mistakes, just try and avoid them as much as possible by reading before posting, and researching as much as possible before asking.

Just try and clean up your “act” (for lack of a better word) and show you respect the 405th and its members. Post a WIP topic with pictures when you can. Offer helpful, kind, and accurate advice to those members who seek it.

If I might be allowed to share quick words on this topic...

I'm an eight year combat Veteran with the U.S. Army; five years of active duty (including a year in Iraq), and three with the National Guard while going to vocational school full-time and being a single Father. Life is hard all around. Each of us is the main character in our own stories, and often times we overlook the backgrounds of others because of that. In honesty, anyone's background is irrelevant when discussing on this thread. It's whole purpose was to touch on weight loss. We, who have been here much longer than D353R7 PUNK, know the rules and workflow of the forum, and should jump at the opportunity to help/advise a newcomer eager to help others. I do agree that this thread's topic belongs in the General Discussions section, but I also remember how confusing everything was when I first joined. All the Stickies, notes, postings, people, PMs, WIPs, etc. I can easily understand why D353R7 PUNK may have thought that this was, literally, the only place where Noobs are allowed to post.

D353R7 PUNK, I'm speaking directly to you now. Stop saying you're military, because you just simply aren't. I understand your want to join up and be a part of something great. Why do you think I did it, myself? But, having not served, yet, and not having even been through the actual training makes it hard for you to say that what you offer is "military standard". When you meet your physical goals (I honestly hope that you do) and join up, I think you're going to be very surprised to see how drastically different, and more intense, the real thing can be. I'd like to respectfully ask that you stop portraying yourself as a member, or ex-member, of the Armed Forces until such time as you have joined up, officially. Myself, personally, I find it a little offensive that you commercialize your efforts to help on the 405th by attaching yourself to a goal, rather than actual actions. You say that your a Mixed Martial Artist, so why not use that to promote yourself instead of the military? There are a lot of 405th members who come from a military background, either in their history or their present lives. I'm sure the last thing you want to do is offend any of them, accidentally. I would hate for you to join the 405th, and have nothing but negative experiences when the point of the site is to meet new friends with similar interests.

I hope that your weight loss program works out for you, and that you get to join up as soon as you'd like. If you have any questions concerning Army training, feel free to PM me.

-M

P.S. One thing that is done for over-weight Soldiers is strict dieting. I'm talking about controlled intake of your proteins, carbs, calories and more. Planning out meals weeks in advance, serving up smaller portions, having four to five smaller meals in the day rather than two or three larger ones. That last approach really helps to boost the metabolism, which in turn helps you burn off weight faster and in a much healthier way. Good Luck! =^D

The faster you lose weight, the faster you gain it back.

If you want to lose weight fast, you're going to have to stay on that strict exercise/diet program for the rest of your life.

The best change is a slow one, Make a life change, and everything in moderation

Listen to everyone above me, the people of this forum aren't 14 year old trolls.... they know what theyre talking about.

Well anyways if a mod or a staff member comes across this please just delete it or lock it. im tired of critisisum and im tired of people saying that they know better and there thoughts are more important than mine. where all human so just stop, my weight vest broke so im having to go back to my old boxing routine, yes it builds muscle which adds weight but then that same muscle with start burning fat to compinsate for my diet, which of course is canned meat about 6 oz for lunch and dinner for breakfast is carrot bannas ot apples not all at once i chose one for the day. its hard but this is the same diet i did 2 years ago to lose 50 pounds at a safe controled rate. so this will be my last post on this topic, if you want something just pm me. and again please lock or delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back