Transformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
just got back form seeing the midnight show and i was sweet as hell. Going again on friday to check it once more with my bro

if you have a IMAX near your place check it out, they shot 3 screens with the IMAX camras

i also just got back.......................wow. i highly recommend it, badass robots, megan fox, cool visuals, megan fox, somewhat engaging plot, and megan fox

i havent seen yet but mooseguy has convinced me. what is this megan fox you speak of?jk, but i will go see it and my parents didnt think it started at midnight so were going friday.

omg u guys are lucky duckies!! i don't even think it's out yet here..
Oh i think you forgot to mention Megan Fox in your post, mooseyguy :p

I saw it last night at an IMAX and it was AWESOME!!!!11!1!!!! It was well worth paying that little bit extra to see at the IMAX, it made the film even more epic and makes you appreciate the scale of the whole thing!

Just got back from the theater and I highly recommend this movie. Lots of humor and plenty of action, although the humor is a little... mature at times. Very well worth what I paid in admission.

I just got back around half an hour ago. Not only was it a freaking EPIC movie, we had the funniest crap ever happen to us. First, we had two guys in cardboard robot suits who couldn't get up the stairs or sit in the chairs because the suits were too big. Before that, some girl ran into the automatic doors and broke them, I almost had it on video but was too slow. Then, the people we sat next to were an awesome bunch, and they had a drunk friend passed out on a toilet in the stall with pants down, and got pics to show to us.

All in all, a good way to start the day.

EDIT: Also, Megan Fox, Ninja Optimus (that's not a spoiler, just what I call him because he's god), and giant robots beating the... robotic feces out of each other.

JangoFett140 said:
IT WAS AWESOME!!! AND REALLY FUNNY......im am now under the aliens...(spoiler) I LAWLD so hard
yeah, that's where they should've fired the RAILGUN at

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i just got back myself from a 1:45 showing and soooo badace! best part was when bumble bee guts the tiger bot. :lol:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transforme..._of_the_fallen/

<a href="http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tra...ur_lost_time_this_is_why_the_movie_is_so_long" target="_blank">I hated every 149 minutes. This is so bad it's immoral. Michael Bay is a time-sucking vampire who will feast off your lost time. This is why the movie is so long.
</a>

<a href="http://www.rottentomatoes.com/articles/1828772/" target="_blank">Critics blithely refer to movies as 'painful' all the time, but this is the real deal.
</a>

Bad storytelling is bad storytelling, no matter how many explosions, robots and hot chicks you have on screen.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transforme...ovie_is_so_long

22% ouch. :rolleyes

I don't read or even care for any critic's review or opinion on a movie. My tastes and reasons for watching a movie are not the same as any critic's. In fact, 99.9% of the movies that do get high praise, I don't even bother watching because I consider garbage.. Million Dollar Baby anyone??

Ghostbusters will still be the best movie of all time to me.

wow great movie, i loved it but some of the stuff wasnt really that funny to me they kinda tried to make it funnier then it was. and CPU i agree with you. Like the movie FanBoy's, it was a great movie but the critic's gave it a 2/5.

OMG. Transformers 2 was amazing! I am def going to go and try to see it again. Ill have to try and find an IMAX near me ha. This movie was every bit worth the money, and was even better than the first to me! To me, my favorite scene was
When Optimus took on like 5 Deceptacons and once and was duel wielding swords!!!
I just about had a nerdgasm and was open-mouthed haha. Movie was great and i cant wait for the third!

To be honest, I just got home from watching the movie for the second time today. Call it a waste of money or whatever you will, but it was definitely worth it!!!! It goes without saying that Optimus is BEAST! and also that I think a few things could've been a little different but I'm not exactly complaining. Movie of (my) summer '09 hands down!

One of those things that could've have been handled differently.. I say LESS slow motion shots of Megan running.

I went to see robots kick butt, not slow mo jiggles.

That movie was sick!!!

I deffinately wnat to see it again.

I especially liked the Navy's new "weapon"

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Transformers 2 was awesome, except when they tried to make this action movie funny. It didn't quite fit in with the whole movie.

But I loved the part where Sam's mom got high off of weed from a 'bake' sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back