Transformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU64 said:
I don't read or even care for any critic's review or opinion on a movie. My tastes and reasons for watching a movie are not the same as any critic's. In fact, 99.9% of the movies that do get high praise, I don't even bother watching because I consider garbage.. Million Dollar Baby anyone??

Ghostbusters will still be the best movie of all time to me.

Man I agree, it was the same thing with Valkyrie. (Which is still an awesome movie. :D )

shadow8136 said:
Transformers 2 was awesome, except when they tried to make this action movie funny. It didn't quite fit in with the whole movie.

But I loved the part where Sam's mom got high off of weed from a 'bake' sale.

Yeah, I mean Transformers 1 had some funny moments, but this one tried to be a funny movie at the same time... man those dogs/tiny robot still creeps me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
my ave characters were bubmblebe, and the two robot that were alwas beeting eachother up/being the i ce cream machine at the begginning.

mooseguy04 said:
i also just got back.......................wow. i highly recommend it, badass robots, megan fox, cool visuals, megan fox, somewhat engaging plot, and megan fox

You had me at Megan Fox.

Good movie, I think it could have done without the Twin robots (The green one was Spongebob). Other than that, I'm looking forward to the third one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved that movie! Especially in IMAX! :lol Why did so many critics hate it? I was watching X-Play the other day and they were ripping on the movie while reviewing the new game for it. I wanted to punch Morgan Web in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back