Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Holy balls, that's beyond epic.

You can tell that guy with the war machine suit to bugger off, you have lasers and he's only got a big gun.

005ui.jpg

I'm liking the sink filter method you used. I tried doing some research for home build A-Rs, but I only found a few that I liked:
http://throwingchicken.com/arcreactor/
http://timdrakerobin.deviantart.com...-RT-135671980?q=favby:WandererTJ/2472319&qo=4

If anyone has any guesses on how the second guy got his to be so thin, I'd love to hear it.

This is about as good as I got:
27818_1191548395798_1441020281_30895511_7653698_n.jpg

I wore it to the Iron Man 2 Premier and got all kinds of comments even though all I did was take a motion sensor light, take the cover off, and taped over the motion sensor. If you look at it too long, you get spots in your eyes......

Ok guys update time ^^,

After allot of hard work , sweat and tears im proud to present My Iron man suit :) .
Tomorow is the big day i wil be wearing my suit at the expo , never done this before so i hope i do wel :p , it wil be freaking hot in the suit since i wil be wearing it for a coupe hours but it wil be worthed (i hope)atleast the kids wil love it :p .

Here are some pics of the suit at my last test fit , im done now with the weathering and gonna start packing the suit up so everything is rdy for tomorow , il be sure to make allot of pics for you all ;) so stay tuned

grtz and a good weekend to all.

013xc.jpg

014pi.jpg

027vx.jpg

047sl.jpg

037or.jpg

031oq.jpg

heya guys,

im back from the expo , it was an awsome day im freaking tired but it was al worthed made allot of kids smile ^^, i had the suit on for 7 hours and was verrryyyy happy that i could remove it :p .
saw allot of cool suits and made a ton of pics , the iron man suit was a big succes, every 2 steps i took somebody ask me for a pic after 7 hours it was getting pretty hard to pose ,
annyway here are some pics ^^

Enjoy them
grtz
037gge.jpg

038atv.jpg

042ek.jpg

045kf.jpg

051bw.jpg

053ca.jpg

062uc.jpg

070f.jpg

076ry.jpg

085v.jpg

115jd.jpg

119idz.jpg

131zo.jpg

136gy.jpg

hey tribal, dod you scratchbuild the hands for your costume or were they pep files? i only ask because i havent been able to find any files/plans for hte actual hands everything i found stops at the wrist or plate at the back of the hand, if you have any could you email them to me here or send me a link to where you downloaded then please, after i kill myself making my Grey Knight Terminator i wanted to try my hand at playing tony start for a while

I have been waiting with baited breathe to see this finished. Very impressive, I don't see any flaws

thx guys :) glad to hear you like it , i had much fun thats for sure ,
Khaynne, i did scratch build the hands in foamie ,in the future im gonna make a better model but i was short in time so these where the best option atm
here you got the templates we made and used hope they help you out there 3 files 1is the top of the glove 2nd the underside 3 the patern that needs to go on the underside then pop in a glove :) http://www.4shared.com/file/euqvM_SZ/Tribals_iron_man_hands_templat.html

hope this helps you out a bit further
grtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back