TRON CLU Helmet. Finally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat hi555

After months of finding reference pictures, I was finally able to model Clu's helmet from the Tron movie! :D

Although it might not be as accurate, (i used the XBOX live marketplace tron helmet as the reference :p) its better than nothing right?

Here is the reference pic that i used.

clu1.jpg

And here's how the helmet looks like. (I haven't added that tiny triangle on the top yet in these pictures)

clu.jpg

clu2.jpg

clu3.jpg

Finally here's the file fully unfolded:http://www.4shared.com/file/j1tqm2tA/Tron_Clu_Helmet_fat-hi555.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZzIlrPGl/Tron_Clu_Helmet_fat-hi555.html

Have a good time guys.

Awesome! CLU's helmet is by far my favorite from Tron.

I was planning on modeling it but I've had no time at all lately for modeling...

I've got tons of pictures, including a bunch of wireframe shots that were in the Disney Second Screen feature for BluRay.
I can sort through them and send you some if you'd like, unless you're all done with the model.

Awesome helmet guys. Our family finally saw this movie on Sunday for the first time. We watched it again yesterday too,lol. Thanks for contributing this to the community.

Awesome! CLU's helmet is by far my favorite from Tron.

I was planning on modeling it but I've had no time at all lately for modeling...

I've got tons of pictures, including a bunch of wireframe shots that were in the Disney Second Screen feature for BluRay.
I can sort through them and send you some if you'd like, unless you're all done with the model.

Hey Ruze, a compliment from you is such an honor :p
Unfortunately, i don't really like editing what i've consider as already done.
So yeaaaah, maybe a more talented and awesome modeler can do a HD one? (you know who i'm talking about :p)

http://www.4shared.com/file/vNJ8aTEh/Tron_Clu_Helmet_fat-hi555__zer.html
that was easy enough to unfold.
cool looking helmet, wasnt the biggest fan of tron but i may have to make this.
hope you enjoy

Thanks for unfolding, buddy! I really am looking forward to someone building it!

Awesome helmet guys. Our family finally saw this movie on Sunday for the first time. We watched it again yesterday too,lol. Thanks for contributing this to the community.

Thanks mate. I've always contributed my projects to this community. Check my sig for all my model/unfolds.

You guys may not know, but rundown has already make pepakura models for all of the Tron helmets; they're available on his website.

That being said, I'm glad this one was made, since I think it looks better and I won't have to pay $15 if I want to use it! Great model fat-hi555, and nice unfold zero-sama! Thank you both!

Great job on the models! THey look great ;).
I was just curious on dimensions. For an average to small size head how do they fit?

Thanks!

Finally finished my paper version, just need to save up to continue the process. thanks fat-hi555 for the file and help :) want to post pics but only allows me from a url link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back