Tsaboc ODST build (multiple methods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the thickness of the chest foam....
I used 1/2 inch EVA foam mat.

I didn't feel like it was worth starting a new thread, so I'll just post here. My latest helmet, inspired by sheer boredom.

5806224379_8dc3da60c7_z.jpg

5806772858_e730cb708d_z.jpg

5806213197_acf72ec969_z.jpg

5806214917_6c90924eb5_z.jpg

I just felt like trying out a carter paintjob, and it turned out pretty nice.

Love your Carter helmet, especially the paintjob. What did you use for the blue paint?

Hey sir, I was wondering... what paint/s did you use for your ODST's metal color? I tried out a metal color today on mine and it did not work. At all.

Well that's semi-great news! There's an AutoZone about 10 minutes from where I live. I know where I'm going when I get my next paycheck lol thanks

Love the foam chest; I found this thread after I started to build my own, happy to see another foam chest piece. Gave me something to look at while I build mine to make sure I was doing it correctly. I love the light you put in the hole in the back; what did you use for that?

Love the foam chest; I found this thread after I started to build my own, happy to see another foam chest piece. Gave me something to look at while I build mine to make sure I was doing it correctly. I love the light you put in the hole in the back; what did you use for that?

I just hot glued two blue LED's to both sides and wired them to a 9v battery.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

I just hot glued two blue LED's to both sides and wired them to a 9v battery.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

...So that whole thing about "there's no way it could be THAT easy..." lol

Sweet action. Hope you don't mind me stealing that idea, but I like the way it turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back