Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deetinator said:
I have a mac os x and i can't download it. any tips?

To get a jump on the "get a PC" wise guys, depending on the age of your Mac you can get either Boot Camp, Paralels or Virtual PC to run PC files on Macs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an easy way to get the designs on cardstock, except printing them out, stick them to the cardstock and cut them out?

Like, is there a printer-friendly version of cardstock that's a bit stiffer then paper but still flexible enough to roll through the printer?

Spartan-299 said:
Is there an easy way to get the designs on cardstock, except printing them out, stick them to the cardstock and cut them out?

Like, is there a printer-friendly version of cardstock that's a bit stiffer then paper but still flexible enough to roll through the printer?
Check you printer manual to see what the heavist stock it can handle. Mine can take 90lb stock.

i loved the tutorial nut i didnt like the fact of not showing the armor, could u show some pics
pls
THANKS,
for all the help

yeah, well, im creating my first MJOLNIR Mark VI helmet with the help of my dad, my brother, and Spase (hes cool)

is it ok if you PM me a list of materials for the HELMET ONLY, and by the way, its pepakura.

+Spartan-K22

So I searched and I searched, and only came up with a bunch of pictures. I've searched all the stickies, and like 3/4 of the currently used non-stickified forums.

So, the part with the visor, do you cut it out BEFORE resining? or after?

tsau-mia said:
So I searched and I searched, and only came up with a bunch of pictures. I've searched all the stickies, and like 3/4 of the currently used non-stickified forums.

i saw in a tut vid that theres some time before the resin gets completely hard, so you can cut it after resining

tsau-mia said:

After- otherwise the helmet will collapse in that area.

I can't make a new topic apparently, because it doesn't like me. Probably better to ask here anyway.

What's a good alternative when you buy 110 lb cardstock and find out your printer can't take it? So far the only thing I can see is pasting regular paper ONTO the cardstock and then cutting and folding and all that. Time consuming? Yes. Better than no armor at all though, and when I just spent 15 bucks on a whole lot of cardstock because my printer manual -says- it can handle it, I'm not gonna toss it aside.

That being said, anyone have any suggestions other than pasting?

EDIT: Nevermind, folks. Turns out I got it to work. :p

this is a great start.....but.......the file links are for the halo 2 armor, but its all good.

i got a link to the latest armor........so im good to go....

its a great tutorial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back