Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN-053 said:
Instead of another thread, thought id just stick this in here

Ok so, I have the Mark V helmet pep style and have input my scale and it has gone for being a one page helmet to i dont know how many pages, help?

Here's your problem:
MarkV.jpg

Your model is huge. Try scaling it down. For reference, the H2 helmet dimensions are 31.9 x 27.8 x 40.7 at full size (Master Chief size).

Also, check and make sure your paper size is set to whatever you'll be using.

Last edited by a moderator:
That scale of 25 probably works for the Halo 2 model, but your model ends up being more than two feet tall and 3 feet wide. So unless your head is really that gigantic (if so, do you have to wear button-up shirts all the time?), you're going to have to scale it down further.

I had the same problem. Try a scale of 9.26 (assembled height of nightmare helm works well too)

And sorry but the assembly really is that much of a pain on the Mk V

Anyone know what the scale of the helmet in the PDF version is? I'd like to keep the armor scaled to it but couldn't see any indication of the size.

I have PM'ed Shpydir, but haven't heard back yet. Just wondered if anyone knew for sure.

Otherwise, I'll just have to build another one scaled by myself from the Pep files. Always good to have a backup plan! ;-)

ok thats what i figured i just wasnt sure if that would keep it safe from water.

edit: i printed my pieces, but the numbers ran together

blinkava44 said:
no problem

um...:sleep:' Not to be annoying or anything, but i printed the helmet out and the paper is really flimsy. Is there anyway i can switch it with the a4 or maybe even a type of poster paper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back