Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i followed everything, and when i print it, some of the numbers on the printed pieces are overlapping and i cant see them. Is there ANY way to fix them? Also, when i zoom in on the 2D pieces in the designer, it zooms right in the center. is there a way to move around?

death said:
ok. i followed everything, and when i print it, some of the numbers on the printed pieces are overlapping and i cant see them. Is there ANY way to fix them? Also, when i zoom in on the 2D pieces in the designer, it zooms right in the center. is there a way to move around?

Not really, if they're overlapping then there's not enough space as it is. Don't worry about it, when you glue the other tabs on that piece it'll become obvious where the tabs with overlapped numbers should go. To scroll, click and drag with your right mouse button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great tutorial, and after readin post after post, it seems like I didnt catch the answer to the question about rescaling. Someone posted that theirs came out spartan size, and i dont have too much time on my hands anyway but i want to make the helmet, so instead of making the helmet, just to find out its way to big or too small, can anyone help me out?

Im 15 years old, but Im like 5'2" or 5'4" ...one of those two, would it help if i measure my head in hieght width and lenght in centimeters?

okay i'm a noob bear with me.......i'm making my armour but what size is the paper to print the pieces for the armor, and most of the time they go off the page how do you fix that????.......please help me.....

Hi, I am new at this. I have a question as well. I am trying to make a paper version of Master Chief's helmet. If I print out all the pieces of papers, cut them out, fold them at the dotted lines, and connect them will it work? How would I know which piece goes where? Is there something on Pepakura that allows you to be able to see which parts go where? Please reply.

Ps. Good job!

Spartan_025 said:
okay i'm a noob bear with me.......i'm making my armour but what size is the paper to print the pieces for the armor, and most of the time they go off the page how do you fix that????.......please help me.....
The deafult paper size is A4 if you can get that size you're good but if all you can get is letter you need to do some adjustments.
Look up the tute on folding, I think it has the info on fitting to letter size paper

Chamorro said:
Hi, I am new at this. I have a question as well. I am trying to make a paper version of Master Chief's helmet. If I print out all the pieces of papers, cut them out, fold them at the dotted lines, and connect them will it work? How would I know which piece goes where? Is there something on Pepakura that allows you to be able to see which parts go where? Please reply.

Ps. Good job!
You match the numbers 1 to 1 2 to 2 and so on

117//a-spartan said:
... but when it says buy a password what does that mean ... do u have to or what
Buying the password allows you to save any changes you make to the pdo files.

master commander said:
this is what it says Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.
File Type: Unknown
Description: Windows does not recognize this file type.
You may search the following Web site for related software and information:
Windows Live Search
You may purchase or download software related to this file type from the following Web site:
Windows Marketplace
Have questions? See these Frequently Asked Questions.
that didn't help at ALL shows up for me anyway so i don't care nonchalant style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back