S251
Load up! It is that time finally again.

Twin Tiers Comic Con 2022

Location: Arnot Event Center, 3300 Chambers Road South, Horseheads, NY 14845
When: November 12th and 13th
Time: 11-6 pm Saturday and 11-5 on Sunday

Facebook Page
Website

Setup is Friday time is yet to be determined.

Sadly with a lot going on in my house so I will not be able to host anyone this year.

But there is a group rate at the Country Inn behind the mall if you let them know you are with Twin Tiers.

Badges will be provided to our booth members.

So please sign up below

Frankie and I are going to try to be there, due to an unforeseen circumstance it's a little iffy but if we get a close hotel it should be fine. I'll explain more in a few days probably not on the forums though...

Load up! It is that time finally again.

Twin Tiers Comic Con 2022

Location: Arnot Event Center, 3300 Chambers Road South, Horseheads, NY 14845
When: November 12th and 13th
Time: 11-6 pm Saturday and 11-5 on Sunday

Facebook Page
Website

Setup is Friday time is yet to be determined.

Sadly with a lot going on in my house so I will not be able to host anyone this year.

But there is a group rate at the Country Inn behind the mall if you let them know you are with Twin Tiers.

Badges will be provided to our booth members.

So please sign up below
I’m pretty sure Marc will be there to

Besure if you are a definitely a yes or no to ise the poll so i can give head count to the event

I can go but only on Saturday, so I wouldn't need a room. Additionally, I am bringing my bf as a plus one and handler if that's all good.
We love handlers. So absolutely fine.

Craig and I will be there. Looking at rooming with Ethan. I still have my hip bag for all of the tactical snacks and business cards ;) But unless I'm blind It won't let me respond to the poll (Might be because ya know we aren't 'technically' colonial.

Craig and I will be there. Looking at rooming with Ethan. I still have my hip bag for all of the tactical snacks and business cards ;) But unless I'm blind It won't let me respond to the poll (Might be because ya know we aren't 'technically' colonial.
Adopted colonial…honorary. You are one of us.

I've replaced my car's head gasket, but I might not be able to swing it for educational reasons.

Alright with almost a month this is going to be what we need Benton188 and serenko3 we can organize the banners and backdrops.

Please limit out props unless you have ones that are small or mid sized. After scifi the weapon racks where a mess. More pistols, smg’s, covenant guns.

If you are worried about certain props. Do not put it where kids can touch them.

Other than that. I will uodate as we get closer. Please think of what needs to be brought.

In addition, we are running the cosplay repair but you are welcome to bring your own kit.

I'll be sure to grab some longer extension cords and power strips this time around, I know that was a problem from last time. Do you know if we are in the same location as last time Harri51 ?

Benton188 yes please. We are in the exact same area just…..not sure on the spot. Also i have three flags. Red, blue, and unsc. I could bring the odst one but that is huge!

Also, VERY important part. If you leave to venture into the mall. Do not take your helmet or ANY props. Security freaked last time we walked out with a helmet and props.

I want to remind everyone going, this was brought up too me, you costumes quality DOES NOT MATTER. We are a group of people with a shared interest. Show up, have an AMAZING time and let’s hope for new folks to join.

For the new faces you can de-suit and explore the con, breaks are welcomed just communicate you are heading out to do just that. We can’t teabag at official 405th events,i.e this is one. We also love to do things called “patrols” 2 or more suit up and prop up and walk around the con floor.

Anymore questions please tag me or message me.

So I absolutely want to go, and I'm going to see if I can pull someone I enjoy hanging out with from Midwest Regiment in Ohio to come along. If I can do that, I'll officially say yes on the poll. But until then, it's a maybe. For me, it's only 2.5 hour drive which I can easily do. Just financially, I'm not sure. Also, Idk if I'm eligible to be Deployed yet. I almost was or could have been when I was in the Midwest Regiment, but now being a part of Colonial: not sure how it works to be official to get Deployed. I will update in the coming days if just me or both of us can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back