Attending

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Benton. I was so focused on the turret I forgot to respond. Normally you show up. We get vendor wrist bands (do not remove them) and so on. I am going to be busy this con with helping run a lot of the cosplay functions and what not. Just glad we got numbers.

OKAY! That time again all! Where so we want to eat? If you have food needs please let us know. Generally we go where there is steak, Benton *cough*.But, i can work out details later and this year i will call ahead!

Is Saturday night alright??
I'm literally good with anything for food. My partner Nate is vegetarian, so as long as there is a no meat option wherever we go: We'll be fine and happy.

I'm literally good with anything for food. My partner Nate is vegetarian, so as long as there is a no meat option wherever we go: We'll be fine and happy.
I will keep that in mind. We are actually having two midwest folks showing up that are my friends as well. Sounds like one heck of a packed time. This is going to be AMAZING!!!

Bringing over a post Extra Life idea by Cadet. I'd like to add a QR code to our booth that would direct people directly to the donation page to get some more direct/online donations made to Extra Life for the 405th Team!
I can handle getting the QR code and standee that we can have on display on one of our tables. Only virtual however as per the mantle, no money can be sent/given to members

Bringing over a post Extra Life idea by Cadet. I'd like to add a QR code to our booth that would direct people directly to the donation page to get some more direct/online donations made to Extra Life for the 405th Team!
I can handle getting the QR code and standee that we can have on display on one of our tables. Only virtual however as per the mantle, no money can be sent/given to members
That'll be fine. Plus I don't think you can do any kind of donation other than digital with Extra-Life anyways. How big do you plan on making it, 8x11.5 or bigger?

If anyone needs too please DM me for my cell.

Also, curious on ETA’S

Nate and I will probably be arriving late on Friday. Close to midnight. We plan on being in armor full day Saturday, part of Sunday. I'll DM for your number.

I'll have the standee and extra life printout with me Arriving late friday night

Hey everyone! I had a fantastic time meeting you all, including handlers (which THANK YOU SO MUCH). Photo dumps are occurring as I type this on facebook. I am grabbing those pictures, trying to get photo creds as well so that we can have a google drive with all of the photos from the event. Speaking of: Does anyone have a drive that we can upload photos to? I will do my best to make sure there aren't Dupes but if it happens, I will remove it so that we can save space. Looking forward to many more cons with you guys and gals. Nate had a great time too, didn't want to fully speak for him but he is on here and more than welcome to post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back