Two Way Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im gonna install a hands free 2 way radio in my helm. My brother wants to make Mjolnir also I've made a Mock Helmet and a right leg piece out of paper for sizing I think the helm little too big.Today I started my actual helm and am still on the top of it ive glued about 12 pieces on. So far so good. But anyway you can purchase these hands free 2 way walkie talkies at toy stores on line google under spy stuff. I think itll give us an advantage for paintball.

Nice idea.

What would be best at meetings/gatherings (eventually) is to have everyone on the same channel and start chatting away...

Yeah, Having everyone on the same channel would be kewl, but first you need to find some decent radio that's small enough to fit in your helmet.

Ya I was thinking about it
1: As most people who will put this are people with high quality helmets and are actually serious about the 405th, then they will probably want a higher quality radio thing than just a toy.
2: For size concerns, perhaps just the mic and speaker in the helmet and a wire down to the backpack or something. (although the wire might get in the way of turning your head and stuff) Or just find a small walkie-talkie thingy.
3: It probably does not have to have too long of a range since most people will just use it to talk at cons and stuff where there's not like miles and miles of of distance.

And y'kno they got tiny cell phones that work so why not a tiny walkie-talkie?

I was thinking of something like this

The Mastah. said:
Ya I was thinking about it
1: As most people who will put this are people with high quality helmets and are actually serious about the 405th, then they will probably want a higher quality radio thing than just a toy.
2: For size concerns, perhaps just the mic and speaker in the helmet and a wire down to the backpack or something. (although the wire might get in the way of turning your head and stuff) Or just find a small walkie-talkie thingy.
3: It probably does not have to have too long of a range since most people will just use it to talk at cons and stuff where there's not like miles and miles of of distance.

And y'kno they got tiny cell phones that work so why not a tiny walkie-talkie?

I was thinking of something like this

Or (transformers 2007 movie refrence) we could find some of those "Radioshack Dinosaur" shortrange radios that get about 30 miles..Who knows how well those would work though..

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad and I use Motorola 2 ways when we go hunting.you can plug in a headset that allows hands free use all you do is set the radio to a different mode and it auto transmitts/recieves with out pushing the button it picks up on sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back