Ultimate Ironman Pep's (Now Unfolding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Zabanna has shared the Ultimate Ironman model with me in order to get it re-detailed an pep worthy. I will post all the parts and Download links in this first post.

Ultimate Ironman: Original File
UltimateIronman.png

What's done so far (Now Unfolding)

UltimateIronmansofar-4.png

Helmet: Needs Unfold
Helmet: Unfolded by Nintendude
Ultimate Ironman Chest: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Chest:Unfolded by Nintendude
Ultimate Ironman Shoulder 1: Needs unfold
Ultimate Ironman Shoulder 2: Needs unfold
Ultimate Ironman: Bicep 1 Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman: Bicep 2 Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman: Gauntlet 1 Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman: Gauntlet 2 Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Abs: Needs unfold
Ultimate Ironman Cod: Needs unfold
Ultimate Ironman Thigh1: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Thigh 2: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Shin 1: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Shin 2: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Foot 1: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Foot 2: Needs Unfold

It's been a while, but I have most of the parts unfolded in both A4 and Letter format. You can find the folder here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?282852or2fcek

The only parts I haven't unfolded yet are the chest and the helmet, but can bump them up on my To Do list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for me to go to work.
EDIT: Something's wrong with the download for the helmet I'm getting some error message with it but the Chest downloaded fine, will work on everything tonight.

you have to click the link for the helmet. I have security set so that it must come through that link. Try again and let me know, cause it just worked fine for me.

Thanks!! Great work on this!! I had just started to meke an ultimate ironman suit with the other files and u came with this nice HD model! Great work!
I can help unfold this too

I should be done with everything up to this point by tomarrow, Please remember to turn on Edge ID on the Chest before you go to print it I forgot to do that before I uploaded it.

Ben, Looks amazing! I'm timecon's neighbor and your vid tutorials were the ones that got me get started with my first Halo Spartan helm. Ultimate Iron Man is awesome and have been dreaming of seeing the game model made into a pep, and here it is! I can't wait to see the rest. As you can probably imaging, I will be trying my hand at making this. I will be intently keeping my eye on this thread. Keep up the amazing work!

Ben, Looks amazing! I'm timecon's neighbor and your vid tutorials were the ones that got me get started with my first Halo Spartan helm. Ultimate Iron Man is awesome and have been dreaming of seeing the game model made into a pep, and here it is! I can't wait to see the rest. As you can probably imaging, I will be trying my hand at making this. I will be intently keeping my eye on this thread. Keep up the amazing work!

Tim and I keep close tabs so he knows how to get me if you need help, assuming that he hasn't already helped you ;p

Done, now unfolders get their shots. I will be doing a "Stock" unfold of the entire suit set to 6ft tall in addition to all other unfolds so watch for those. The helmet however will make the armor slightly bigger than 6 ft as I am going to scale it up just a bit to allow padding for people.

UltimateIronmansofar-4.png

Ultimate Ironman Foot 1: Needs Unfold
Ultimate Ironman Foot 2: Needs Unfold

Thanks so much for this Ben. And thanks to Nintendude for the unfolds so far. That scale should be pretty close for me as I'm 6ft.4in.
I look forward to pepping this. Thanks again.

Hey Guys
nice to see that Ultimate IronMan commes to live ^.^ can´t wait to see the MK5 an Extremis ... especially the Extremis Armor. Great work so far keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back