1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Ironman Pep's (Now Unfolding)

Discussion in 'Halo Pepakura Costumes' started by BenStreeper, May 31, 2011.

1. montee916

montee916 New Member

Shins, abs, cod piece and feet files are uploaded.

2. FiftySeventh

FiftySeventh New Member

excellent!

3. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

Hi i´m new here and this is the first thread than i saw i unfold the helmet and chest if any wants send me a mesage or tell me how upload the files i´m new unfolding files too well thanks sorry for my english

4. paladin01

paladin01 New Member

nice! where the links at? are they on the 1st page?

5. montee916

montee916 New Member

All the files are in the same folder. The link is in my first post at the bottom of page four.

6. onewingseraph

onewingseraph New Member

hey i started to unwrap some of these but i dont know if you already finished so let me know.

7. Gallard

Gallard Member

Could anyone see about possibly seperating the two bicep pieces that are merged? That seems to be the only file I see an issue with trying to pep.

8. zerobluefox

zerobluefox New Member

awesome , but im having trouble downloading the helmet the website says its gone

9. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Member

Cool! I am also lost about location of peps. Ill check 4. Helmet unable to be downloaded *copyright laws etc* I blame SOPA/PEPA whatever they are *shakes fist*

10. DeathlyDesignz

DeathlyDesignz New Member

File for helmet and chest doesnt work anymore

11. BlackKaos

BlackKaos New Member

Very cool model. file appears to be the model from Ironman the video game. I was wondering if anyone has ripped the Extremis or other models from the game?

12. dung0beetle

dung0beetle Well-Known Member

pm me your email and I'll send you everything

13. yeinson

yeinson Jr Member

could you send me to my equal?

14. Treemandude

Treemandude New Member

Helmet!

Heres the helmet with some bondo work done for those interested in seeing it.
    I also have a blog going on following me work on the full suit for those also interested.
    tumblr_m7bw6lCgpP1rbz62zo1_1280.jpg

http://ironmanbuild.tumblr.com/

15. Dh748

Dh748 Well-Known Member

16. Treemandude

Treemandude New Member

Apologies for the necro-post and massive image.

17. BenStreeper

BenStreeper Well-Known Member

as stated in many of my other threads, necro posting is allowed. I'm in and out of the 405th, and RPF now do to my job. Sometimes its 4 months before I can update anything. A lot of these files still need unfolding, however I am finally caught up to this project, so you may see many posted soon. Also a RPF member will be posting his foam unfolds over here soon.

18. montee916

montee916 New Member

It's been a while, but I have most of the parts unfolded in both A4 and Letter format. You can find the folder here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?282852or2fcek

The only parts I haven't unfolded yet are the chest and the helmet, but can bump them up on my To Do list.

19. CSM101

CSM101 New Member