Ultimate Pepakura Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthijs

Hey all,
I thought I'd test your pepakura knowledge. I mixed up some models. You tell me what models they are, and who made them. First one to get them all right, gets a cookie:D
I 'll start off with some easy ones:
Model2.GIF

Model1.GIF

Model3.GIF

Matthijs

The last one looks like a Thigh Piece and a Boot, Mark VI...but I might be wrong o_O

Can I haz...a third of a cookie? :lol:

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
The last one looks like a Thigh Piece and a Boot, Mark VI...but I might be wrong o_O

Can I haz...a third of a cookie? :lol:

Almost.... something is missing :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill try my luck at this. The first one is a regular detail bicep piece made by Robogenisis. and the other is the HD bicep peice also made by Robogenisis, just turned 90 degrees. The second one is... 2 HD thighs put together made by Crackhead? And the 3rd is a regular definition thigh(cuisse) made by Robogenisis, a regular detail boot made by Robogenisis, and a regular detail shin (greave) made by Robogenisis. Are any of those right? - Ice

The first one is a combo of the HD and low-def left bicep pieces made by Robogenisis. The second pic shows the left and right HD thigh pieces made by crackhead09. The 3rd one is a triple combo made up of low-def left boot. left thigh and left shin.

rundown said:
er? how do you mixed up those models?
Go to File and Import PDO File.

You guys have talent... ^^
Ice was the first one to get them all right :D
Here's a cookie
cookie.jpg

Here are the next ones. From Easy to Less easy.

Model4.GIF

Model6.GIF

Model5.GIF

Matthijs

A cookie for Ral Partha!
cookie.jpg

I think I need to come up with some more difficult ones. I'll make some in a minute!

Here are the next ones:
Pep2.GIF

Pep1.GIF

Pep3.GIF

Matthijs

Uhhh...The first one is the assault bomb by Slyfo, the second is the Original HD chest piece by flying squirl, and the last one is the Halo 3 Mark V helmet by flying squirl!

Wait no that last ones wrong I think...

i should play along, seeing as that i built all of these, but i'm not gonna spoil it. you should bring up my mkV helmet, its full of small parts.

rvb4life said:
i should play along, seeing as that i built all of these, but i'm not gonna spoil it. you should bring up my mkV helmet, its full of small parts.
lol, we'll see ^^

rvb4life said:
Lol, RVB, all your MKV is is small parts, I tried to make it, it was wicked annoying. - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back