Ultrasabers arent as bad as everyone says

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacon3000

I ordered an ultrasaber despite being told not to by litterally everyone saying "they have terrible customer service" "the blades aren't bright enough" "the hills are cheaply made and the blade will crack and break when u hit things"

Im here to tell u that in my opinion... its amazing...

I ordered the cheapest hilt they had, and when they were out of it they immediately texted me and asked if I'd rather wait for it or pick a slightly more expensive hilt for no greater fee (amazing customer service) I of course opted for the cooler hilt as the only reason I bought the other one was cuz its the cheapest

When it arrived, despite me choosing the color disks over the colored light, its really frickin bright!

20201114_205943.jpg

I've been spinning it around, hitting things, and I've already dropped it at least three times and its totally fine XD the hilt looks really cool and is actually made of metal!

I would totally recommend these to other people... sorry this doesn't really count as a "build thread" I can take it down if u deem it innapropriate for the forum I just thought I'd show u guys and tell u it was only 75 bucks!

Edit:
I got the color disks which alow me to do this
20201114_224337.jpg
20201114_224318.jpg
20201114_224246.jpg
20201114_224225.jpg
20201114_224204.jpg
20201114_224141.jpg
20201114_224120.jpg
20201114_224034.jpg

And here are the details on the handle
20201114_154911.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe I'll pick up two, set one to red and one to blue, and play some Beat Saber on the PSVR. Heh, I'm gonna need a lot of bandages.

Frankly, you got lucky. Your experience is the exception to pretty much absolutely everything I have ever heard or experienced with Ultra Sabers. Even though you managed to have a good experience, I still would never recommend them to anyone.

It's like Anovos, every once in a while, someone has a good experience and manages to get what they paid for, but behind that one good experience there are just too many horror stories for me to condone them or their business practices.

Frankly, you got lucky. Your experience is the exception to pretty much absolutely everything I have ever heard or experienced with Ultra Sabers. Even though you managed to have a good experience, I still would never recommend them to anyone.

It's like Anovos, every once in a while, someone has a good experience and manages to get what they paid for, but behind that one good experience there are just too many horror stories for me to condone them or their business practices.
Nah. My experience and quality of saber is great too. Plus out of the 8 other people I know who have ultrasabers, none of them had a bad experience. All the bad reviews I've seen are a couple years old. Seems like they've gotten better to me. Obviously, they aren't for everybody. Other brands have better effects but ultrasabers is great for what its advertised as, a combat/dueling saber. The on universal gripe i see everywhere is that ultrasaber's character hilts are way too big. The simple cheaper hilts are fine tho. So I can say that I recommend ultrasabers as long as you just stick with the cheaper simpler hilts.

I've only ever gotten blades from them, and I will warn you to be extra careful with them. The tips on the end of the blade like to break if you collide with other blades too often. Then again, this was a few years ago so hopefully their blade quality has improved since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back