Unfolding help please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxchurch85xx

i need to know if someone can unfold this halo 4 waist piece for me, or if they already have it unfolded, can share with me? the file can be found here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...alo-4-pepakura
i tried contacting the guy that made it and received no help at all.
Untitled-25.jpg

oh gee thanks everybody for all the help u have all offered to give me ...said no one ever on this site.

I would have helped had I seen this post originally but the fact is, unfortunately sometimes threads get bumped off the first page or two in a hurry do to the activity of others posting progress and ect.

Why can't you unfold the pep? I'm not asking to be rude, I'm just curious if you've tried it at all. Sometimes these things can feel discouraging but if you keep at it you can be really successful in unfolding. They just take hours sometimes to get right. :)

yes ive tried, i watched tutorials to try and do it, this was my first time trying and i dont understand it, if i could do it my self i would have, thats why i asked for help.

pretty much everything, i dont have a clue. plus im busy building the whole rest of my suit, i really dont have time to learn how to do this. thats why i was asking if someone already had it folded and could share of if they had the time to unfold it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back