Universal Weapons Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you weren't so damn far away I would fill it and ship it for the movie. I can get the measurements if someone you know is good with wood or metal.....

Ithica

Peter Cooper said:
Man, that would be awesome. What would you say is the max weapon length that could fit in the rack?

Approx 39 in. long. I will have the Sniper Rifle sitting on top on it's tripod.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
i was looking at something similar the other day. i wouldnt mind haveing that around. and you can buy a row of glock holders that go straight down. a but pricy but are nice none the less.

Ithica said:
Approx 39 in. long. I will have the Sniper Rifle sitting on top on it's tripod.

Ithica

Great stuff - if you could get me some dimensions, I would be most appreciative! :3

Peter Cooper said:
Great stuff - if you could get me some dimensions, I would be most appreciative! :3

If you mean for the movie some prop ones don't look like they would be all that hard to make.

Peter Cooper said:

Peter's not the only one. ;)

Very nice... acquisition there Ithica your collection is coming along fantastically. Good work throwing the AR in for the vid, it really added to the jaw dropping effect. (y)

Nifty! You should grab some shotguns to put in, real easy to make from existing airsoft models. Only $20 plus a quick maglight attachment and you're set. Now what to do with all my covenant weapons hehe....

Cheers,
Kensai

Nice update, dude. Now get some rest.

Random / Off topic:
You're wearing ACUs! Not that I blame you those things are comfy. :)

Kaya Tetsu said:
If you mean for the movie some prop ones don't look like they would be all that hard to make.

Exactly. I am envisioning 4 such cabinets that can be rigged up with lots of ARs, BRs, Magnums, SMGs...

Peter Cooper said:
Exactly. I am envisioning 4 such cabinets that can be rigged up with lots of ARs, BRs, Magnums, SMGs...

Kinda like this:
unitsweapons1.jpg

I think you could do it with wood pretty nicely. Perhaps plywood would work. It's usually cheap (or in my case there is always some lying around from one thing or another). You'd have sand it a lot,but you could probably use varnish or something to get the shiny metallic look.

Edit:
The picture didn't work,but it should now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back