Unofficial FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan #I91 said:
Uh could you like go paintballin in fiberglass armor?
:rolleyes

You probably could, but then you'd also probably be fixing all the broken pieces of your armor in between matches.

Please, use the 'Add Reply' button when posting from now on. Now could you please edit out that enormous quote from your post please? :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another question for you.

Is there a specific introduction place here, or do I just start posting? Truthfully, I haven't even begun a real project yet and I'm far from it, therefore I don't want to start a thread and everyone get mad because... I'm technically not doing anything yet :)

If I was to start an introduction thread, it would mostly be for... Well, introduction of myself, and some discussion about creation methods. Is there such a place to do this or should I just go for it?

Descended Life said:
Ok, i got rubber cement finally, its elmers brand and i tested it with 2 pieces cardstock and let it dry overnight, but i tested its strength by trying to pull them apart and it easily came off , and i was wondering if i should use rubber cement or something else like hot glue or wat?
Well, when im putting my pep or carstock together i use a low-temp glue gun. They dry quickly, about a minute maximum and they are really strong and won't pull apart. you can get them really cheap for like $4
Low-Temp Glue Guns

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i have been looking around and i havent found the answer... so is it possible to make the lines darker when i print out my pep files? any help is greatly appreciated.

okay i have windows vista and i downloaded the pepakura program how do i us it? i know how to open and look at the downloaded files but thats it i can spin the desgin around but thats it. i have the programs designer 3, veiwer 3, and viewer 3 CRAFTROBO. what ones do i need that i have or didnt get or are they okay to have or what? ive been looking for a thread for the program and just couldnt find it. maybe im dumb at findig threads i dono. i tryed to PM a Q&A member but they have to many messages already for th 3 that i tryed. so here is this question on this thread sorry if it dosenot belong here.

Thanks for the heads up on the visor issue, would be a shame to go to the ER because my eye ball was shoot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back