UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkesword2020

This thread is solely to help decide the color of the logo for the UNSC 405th group that is currently in progress.

Please vote on the above.

Two pictures have already been submitted, they are shown below, now note that these are just pre-production and are just to give you an idea.

Depending on what is voted upon most is what will be used for the UNSC 405th group.

Please take a moment of your time and vote on the above.

I'm pretty horrible w/ photoshop but I think this gets the basic idea across, except the silver boundary should be black.

405log.jpg

UNSC3.png

there you go :) i had the default green saved in photoshop so i altered it to a sort of khaki color instead(nice idea adam!!) and thats what i got. if you guys wanna see other color combo's lemme know and ill see what i can do

EDIT: also Sigma nic idea on the blue earth green bird thing :)

TD???? said:
UNSC3.png

there you go :) i had the default green saved in photoshop so i altered it to a sort of khaki color instead(nice idea adam!!) and thats what i got. if you guys wanna see other color combo's lemme know and ill see what i can do

FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI as you guys are working on designs... you can't do gradients on embroidered patches, the digital embroidering machines can't mix colors because it's a thread change for each color in between.

Patches would have to be solid colors like this:

405th12.jpg

or this:

405th11.jpg

TD???? said:
UNSC3.png

EDIT: also Sigma nic idea on the blue earth green bird thing :)

Wow! I am so glad I voted for that one! Good job :mrgreen: !

well we could always use a metallic thread if we want the high points to be shiny right? i mean correct me if im wrong (and point taken Sean about the gradient) the only way to achieve a "gradient" with an embroidery would be to put a sort of shiny metallic thread in to give it some shine on the high points.....right?

ive got an idea. kinda like in halo 2 how the logo's you could have in the customization screen, you could put the logo there for the overall 405th patch anc then on the other shoulder put the garrison/outpost or w/e

and also just a thought, in my AFJROTC unit we are allowed to wear two chords, one representing our position, such as my position is Squadron Commander and i wear that chord on my left shoulder while my team chord because i am on the colorguard is wonr on my right shoulder......

in other words the 405th infantry patch would be on the left shoulder while the garrison/outpost would be on the right shoulder....afterall.....spartans are future military (i hope so!!!)

TD???? said:
ive got an idea. kinda like in halo 2 how the logo's you could have in the customization screen, you could put the logo there for the overall 405th patch anc then on the other shoulder put the garrison/outpost or w/e

and also just a thought, in my AFJROTC unit we are allowed to wear two chords, one representing our position, such as my position is Squadron Commander and i wear that chord on my left shoulder while my team chord because i am on the colorguard is wonr on my right shoulder......

in other words the 405th infantry patch would be on the left shoulder while the garrison/outpost would be on the right shoulder....afterall.....spartans are future military (i hope so!!!)

This is a great idea, Adam what do you think about that?

hmmmm i know my old middle school had a sewing machine that could sew custom patches.....maybe i could input the design into their machine and make a master copy of the blue earth green bird idea?....that is....if they let me into the lab....

ill get right on it! and if i cant do it there i will try and get like a baseball cap embroidered with it or do a tshirt with it and make a few to give to some of the admin such as adam link sean as well as one for myself.....ill look around for a tshirt/hat maker person thingymabober

EDIT: and im not doing that to suck up, just so the big dogs can show the rest what they can get by joining.......idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back