UNSC prototype vehicle, use with caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW GUYS!
all of these names are awesome, i need to make this thread into a poll!
so it seems these are the contenders, make your pick
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Cheetah
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Meerkat
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Panther
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Hyena
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Puma
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Coyote
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Baboon
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Ostrich
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Impala
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Serval
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Ocelot
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Grasshopper
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Wildcat
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Fossa
UNSC KI OrLRV 14 mkIII- Gazelle

these are a list of my favorite names for the vehicle, i am still open to suggestions, but if you see a name you like, reply to this thread with just the name of the animal (very simple post,) thanks again guys, and bevbor.... i am honored to have you post on my thread :D

Wow, I'm honored you liked my designation coding so much ^^

So for whose who wonder: OrLRV = Offroad Light Recon Vehicle.

Personally, I like Meerkat. I'm also anxious to see how this turns out. It would seem to me that doing a Halo dirtbike would be fairly difficult.

Wow, I'm honored you liked my designation coding so much ^^

So for whose who wonder: OrLRV = Offroad Light Recon Vehicle.

you sir, have a brilliant mind to come up with a designation like that. and i am honored that you submitted that code in the first place :D

MKI works as well, you guys decide. i do want to stick with OrLRV though.
and this build will be awesome, just pulled off all the main components of the build off the bike today, time for some hardcore sanding and sawing!

ok guys, stripped all the pieces of stickers and deacals, i would like suggestions on paint, i was thinking of basing it on WETA's warthog paintscheme,

I might base it off a Mongoose instead, since they are both Recon vehicles. Definitely add some shape lines to it, alot of UNSC designs are very boxy

thats what im thinking about doing, ill do some shaping with some sheet metal, see what i get,
im probably going to go the WETA route and add some detail lines with my airbrush, this bike is going to be dirty :D

I'm just going with meerkat because its a relative of the mongoose. therefore a dirt bike being half an atv. Meerkats can be brutal in packs btw, just throwing that our there.

MEERKAT is the highest bidding name on the bike so far, and i like how they can be ferocious in numbers, good quality trait for the bike, a pack hunter so to speak

Viper's got a ring to it. If it's fast. But meerkat also sticks. hmmmm.

I vote go with the UNSC prototype LRV-4 A Meerkat light attack vehicle.

I don't know if you guys remember this one
deltay.jpg

By misfitjh but it looks like to toy uzi's and model rockets attached on the front of Chuck's bike from Delta Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back