Uploading to mixamo for rigging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runesoldiero

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get these files, body armor, helmet, textures, and all, into mixamo for rigging them? Do i need to put them through a modeling software? a painting software? Please help with this. also by files i mean basically any/all the files in the armory.

So anyone know how to move his arms down without destroying it? as far as I know the arms are attached fully to the body so....

Attachments

• sfd.png
    sfd.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 372
I'm sorry, man. Most of us haven't messed with Mixamo. I think you just import the whole model, you'll have to see what texture-bearing model files it will accept, and export whatever compatible file Blender can export. I have no clue, I'm just guessing.

Well ive tried uploading and playing with mixamo a bit, but it seems like the halo models (most have there arms up) just wont rig through, and im thinking it might be the arms. but im not sure. If it is the arms, I dont know how to move them down.

Runesoldiero

I have used mixamo, but it has been a long time since. I only used the destiny files though. It was kinda of a hassel but i do remember it got easier the more i used it, but its been awhile since.

I used mixamos premade settings to make this. Sorry about my daughters screaming
In the back ground.

Last edited:
I wish i could get just one fully rigged halo character, today i spent in blender putting textures on a spartan (only to realize exports wont have textures) then decided to rig it in blender (only to find at the end the rig disappeared and it was back to just the spartan) and because i put a head on the armor that wasn't there before and put it together, i cant use the exported file with textures or it messes up. so, 3rd waste of a day in a row i guess.

Scroll down some, and you'll see a post by me. There should be a download link to the Blender file for a rigged make undersuit. Keep in mind that there no weight maps applied. So some bending of the joints might look funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back